DMRC Recruitment 2022 OUT: Apply for Advisor Post || Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Structure, Selection Process and Application Form Download Link Given!!! – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Advisor (Signalling and Telecommunication). There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit the application on or before 31.01.2022. Official notification and application form download link were given below.
DMRC Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Name of the Post
|Advisor (Signaling and Telecommunication)|
Number of Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Advisor (Signalling and Telecommunication) in DMRC Recruitment 2022.
DMRC Recruitment Age Limit
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 59 years as on 01.01.2022 to apply for the post of Advisor in DMRC Recruitment 2022.
DMRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should as IRSSE Officers in Indian Railways or ex-IRSSE Officers working in other organizations in any of Government Sector or Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can apply.
- Candidates working under Government organization should be working in Level 15 with pay scale Rs. 1,82,200 to Rs. 2,24,100 for minimum 4 years.
- PSU candidates should be working as in Executive level with pay scale of Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000.
- Applicant required to have minimum 20 years of work experience in Signalling and Telecommunication Department of the Indian Railways.
- Candidates who have experience in handling of Projects, including modern Signalling & Telecommunication systems will be preferred.
DMRC Selection Process
- Based on the qualification and work experience applicants will get shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5.
- Shortlisted candidates list will be released by 2nd week of February 2022 and Interview will be conducted by 3rd week of February 2022.
- Based on the performance in Interview candidates will get selected. Selected candidate should Undergo Medical Examination.
- Interview will be conducted at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi or through online mode.
- Final result will be declared by last week of February 2022.
Selected candidate for the post of Advisor in DMRC will get paid for Rs. 150000 to Rs. 300000 per month.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of DMRC.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download notification.
- Application form is attached with notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for Advisor post in DMRC Recruitment 2022.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 31.01.2022 for DMRC Recruitment 2022.
Advisor in DMRC will gets paid for Rs. 150000 to Rs. 300000 per month.