District Solan Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Driver, Peon, Chowkidar & Part Time Worker – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Online Application Link Given – Office of the Deputy Commissioner Solan, Himachal Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Peon, Chowkidar & Part Time Worker. There were 41 vacancies were offered for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment thorough online only. Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 30-06-2021. Official Notification and Application link given at the end of the post.
DC Solan Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Office of the Deputy Commissioner Solan|
Name of the Post
|Driver, Peon, Chowkidar & Part Time Worker.|
|Number of Vacancies||
District Solan Vacancy 2021
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Posts|
|Part Time Worker||24 Posts|
Age Limit for DC Solan Recruitment
Candidate’s age should between 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2021 to apply for this recruitment. Age Relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, WFF and Ex-servicemen as per government norms.
Driver Eligibility at DC Solan Recruitment
- To apply for the post of Driver Candidates should have completed Matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized board of school education or institution situated with Himachal Pradesh. Candidates must have valid driving licence for Heavy/ Light Vehicles in Hilly Terrain.
- To apply for the post of Peon, Chowkidar & Part Time Worker candidates should have completed Matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized board of school education or institution situated with Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not apply to bonafide Himachalis.
- Candidates who has knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability of appointment in the peculiar conditions, prevailing in the Pradesh.
Driver Selection Process at District Solan Recruitment
- For the post of Driver candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Driving Skill test and Evaluation. Written examination will be conducted for 85 marks contains objective type questions. For 50 marks questions will be asked from syllabus related to post. For 20 marks questions will be asked from Hindi and English of 10th standard and for 15 marks questions will be asked from HP GK and Current Affairs. Based of the merit list of Written examination candidates will be called for Driving Skill Test. Qualified candidates from skill test called for Evaluation, which contains 15 marks. Admit card for the written examination will be released soon on HP official site.
- For all the other post candidates will be selected based on the merit list created from their marks obtained in matriculation. There will be no interview and written examination will be conducted for this recruitment.
HP Driver Application Fee
- General Category/ EWS candidates and EX-SM should have to pay Rs. 360 as application fee.
- IRDP, PWD, WFF, Ward Ex-SM, SC, ST, OBC and EWS (BPL) should have to pay Rs. 120 as application fee.
- Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen will be exempted from paying application fee. If there is any technical error occurred candidates should pay Rs.1 as application fee.
How to apply of District Solan Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of HP Solan.
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application link.
- Fill the application form and upload required details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 30.06.2021 for DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021.
There were totally 41 vacancies offered for DC Office Solan Recruitment 2021.
Application link given in this page. Candidates can use this link and fill the application form on online.