Dinesh Kumar Khara appointed as new Chairman of SBI. State Bank of India (SBI) has appointed Dinesh Kumar Khara as its new Chairman. He has replaced Former SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar, whose three-year term comes to an end on 7 October 2020.
- Previously, Khara was in the post of Managing Director in the State Bank for a three-year term from August 2016.
- Currently, Dinesh Kumar Khara is the Managing Director (MD) in-charge of Global Banking & Subsidiaries.
- On August 28, Bank Board Bureau had recommended the appointment of Dinesh Kumar Khara to the post of chairman of SBI.
- Dinesh Kumar Khara joined SBI as a probationary officer in 1984 and has over 33 years of experience in all facets of commercial banking.
- He is also a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB).
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 July 1955
- Recently, who has been appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of SBI? – Ashwani Bhatia
- Which Union Minister launched integration of ICAR-IIHR Seed Portal with SBI’s YONO Krishi Web Application? – Narendra Singh Tomar
- Name the Personal Accident Policy which is launched by SBI General Insurance? – Shagun-Gift an Insurance Policy
- SBI General Insurance signed MoU to sell General Insurance Products with which bank? – Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- SBI to set up Stress Fund to revive slum rehabilitation authority projects with which state? – Maharashtra
- As per SBI Ecowrap Report India’s Real GDP in FY21 likely to contract by – 10.9%
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|