Digital India Released NEGD Job Openings 2021 – Check Head of SeMT Eligibility Criteria: The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), which is part of the Digital India Corporation, has issued a notification for the position of Head, SeMT. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at nisg.org. The application period will end on April 23, 2021. An application connection was given at the end of the article for your convenience.
Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
Digital India Released NEGD Job Openings 2021Details:
Name of the Board
|The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Under Digital India Corporation|
Name of the Post
|Head of SeMT|
|No. of Vacancy||
April 23, 2021
The aim of this position is to assist the State IT / e-Governance Department in the overall management of the State’s e-Government mission. The SeMT team, which includes professionals from the fields of programme management, finance, technology, and change management, will be overseen by the job holder. He or she will collaborate closely with the State IT/e-Government Department, as well as the designee. With a dotted line reporting to the president & CEO, NeGD, the Head SeMT will report to the State IT / e-Governance Secretary / the appointed State Nodal agency where the SeMT is located.
Digital India Released NEGD Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before applying online for the Digital India Released NEGD Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, double-check the accuracy of the details on this page. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a bachelor’s degree in technology, or a master’s degree in computer science, as well as 15 years of experience in IT project management and implementation positions. Candidates can get more information by visiting our forum.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least three major end-to-end e-Government initiatives could have been treated.
- Experience implementing projects using new technologies such as AI/ML in government is preferred.
- There were at least three big end-to-end e-Government projects that should have been covered.
- Experience executing projects in the government using emerging technology such as AI/ML is preferred.
- In the following regions, you should be able to lead the SeMT and PMU teams.
- Concept notes, DPRs, and RFPs are prepared.
- Departmental IT Roadmaps are being prepared.
- Offering IT consulting services in the areas of Requirement Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, and High Level Solution Design to different departments.
- Management of the Bidding Process
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Programs and Projects
- Impact Assessment of eGovernment Initiatives
- Assist the IT department with the creation of IT policy frameworks. Excellent knowledge and experience with hardware infrastructure, networking, and communications. Assist departments with cloud adoption.
Digital India Released NEGD Salary Details 2021:
The annual salary ranges from Rs. 15, 00,000/- to Rs. 22, 50,000/- for this role. As a result, the pay is determined by the above criteria. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
- Program Management
- SeMT Management
- Interagency Coordination
- Capacity Building
- Financial Management
- Technology Management
How to Apply Digital India Released NEGD Job Openings 2021?
- Interested candidate can visit the given link @ https://www.digitalindia.gov.in/.
- Check the “vacancy” page and click the “NEGD Job Openings 2021”.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “apply online” and fill the online application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The application period will end on April 23, 2021.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a bachelor’s degree in technology, or a master’s degree in computer science.
Candidates should have 15 years of experience in IT project management and implementation positions.