Digital India Recruitment 2021 Out – NEGD NISG Consultant Vacancies!!! The National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has issued a recruitment notice for the positions of Head of SeMT and Consultant-Technology Management. The position has a number of openings. The deadline to apply for this NEGD Recruitment 2021 is June 19, 2021. So, if you’re looking for a job with Digital India Corporation (DIC), our site has all you need to know. To apply for this NEGD Recruitment 2021, go to the exact link.
Digital India NEGD Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Digital India- National e-Governance Division (NeGD)|
|Name of the Post||
Head of SeMT and Consultant-Technology Management
No. of Vacancy
NEGD Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates must possess a B.E., B. Tech., or MCA degree from a recognised university or institute. For further information, see the official announcement.
Consultant – Technology Management Experience:
- 15 plus years of experience in IT project management and implementation roles.
- Minimum 4 / 5 years of experience in developing and managing large scale IT / e-Governance projects on end to end basis
- Experience of working in a Government set up is desirable
- Exposure to diverse management techniques and capacity building
Head of SeMT Experience:
- 4 plus years of experience in IT Projects, software development, security management in IT projects
- Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2 etc. are desirable
- 2 years experience of managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT / e-Governance projects
NEGD Salary Detail 2021:
The annual salary ranges from Rs.60,000 to Rs.22,50,000 for this position. Candidates can obtain more information by visiting the official website. Candidates are encouraged to visit our site periodically for the most up-to-date information.
Consultant-Technology Management Design & Architecture:
- Assist the State Government in creating standards for application architecture, database design, development, and infrastructure deployment in collaboration with NeGD’s Technology Department.
- Assist state departments with technology selection, providing hands-on support from requirements to implementation
- Examine the state’s IT infrastructure and help the state government in developing a solid IT infrastructure to support the implementation of e-government programmes.
- Examine existing and new projects for strategic control, cyber-security, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
Head-SeMT Program Management:
- To assist with the execution of various Digital India initiatives and to collaborate with NeGD/MeitY.
- To assist all State Government departments with their requirements and projects (both Central and State Projects)
- Drive the implementation of various components and other State initiatives, highlighting any concerns or delays to higher authorities, and assisting with the overall evaluation of e-Government programmes.
- Under the direction of the State IT/e-Governance Department and the NeGD, develop and implement a suitable programme monitoring structure for the State. Assist in the purchase of required material/services for various e-Government initiatives
How to Apply For NEGD NISG Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of NEGD
- Select the Notification section at the top of the screen.
- Click the jobs Option.
- Find the Notifications of Required Post and Click to open.
- Read the Notification carefully
- click on the online application link
- Fill the application with required documents
- Submit the application online.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the post
The application deadline for this NEGD Recruitment 2021 is 19.06.2021.
Salary for the post is Rs.60, 000/- to Rs.22, 50,000/- per annum.