Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Digital India Corporation (DIC) invites online applications from suitable candidates for the post of Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Manager, Associate, and Other posts. There are 74 vacancies available for these posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of DIC. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 30.11.2023.
DIC Recruitment 2023
|Board Name||Digital India Corporation (DIC)|
|Post Name||Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Manager, Associate, and Other posts|
DIC Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/MBA/Ph.D from a recognized institute/university
DIC Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years to 10 years or above experience in the relevant field
DIC Recruitment 2023 Required Skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset to drive organizational growth and development
- Strong understanding of labour laws and regulations, with the ability to ensure compliance within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to break down the complexity of the technical problem and provide solutions
DIC Recruitment 2023 Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the overall budgeting and hiring for the NDMO
- Creating a robust data for innovation ecosystem in India
- Develop and implement human resource strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall mission and goals of IndiaAI.
- Manage various HR systems like Performance Management System, Recognition Schemes and Variable Pay Plan etc
How to Apply for DIC Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of DIC: https://dic.gov.in/
- Click “Careers” on the homepage
- Select the job advertisement on the career page
- Click the apply online link on the job opening page
- Submit the online application on or before 30.11.2023
The last date for the receipt of the online application is 30.11.2023.
There are 74 vacancies available for these posts.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of DIC.