Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The National e-Governance Division (NeGD) of the Digital India Corporation (DIC) has issued a Recruitment Notification for Consultant – HR to fill various positions. The position is based in New Delhi. Before submitting their online applications on or before the deadline, candidates should receive the Notification PDF and verify their eligibility.
DIC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|National eGovernance Division (NeGD)|
Name of the post
|Consultant – HR|
No of vacancies
As per the requirement
DIC Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates should be graduated in any discipline from the recognized university. If candidates completed post graduation MBA / PGD in HR/ PMIR are also eligible for apply to the post.
Candidates should have 6+ years of experience in diverse HR roles. Experience in HR role in IT /Government organizations will be preferred
DIC Recruitment 2022 Skills Required:
- Good initiative, motivation, and dedication
- Ability to handle a substantial, time-bound workload that requires prioritisation and focus Skills in supportive supervision, coaching conversations, and developing links with internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills Positive attitude and problem-solving capacity
- Keeping up with emerging technical solutions in the area of responsibility to enable speed, accuracy, and effect in decision-making
DIC Recruitment 2022 Responsibilities:
- In charge of conducting induction training for new employees and ensuring that they are well-versed in the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Exit-Interview formalities are completed, as well as full and final settlements.
- Assist in the planning of staff social and recreational activities; track grievances and enforce disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Implement creative ideas to keep staff engaged and motivated.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Organize HR helpdesk for recurring issues.
How to Apply for DIC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Visit the Official Site @@ https://www.digitalindia.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Opportunities Careers Digital India Corporation.
- Candidates can search the link
- Now open the Notification PDF and Check the Job Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit and Others.
- If you are Eligible, Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates can enter the required details and click on Submit Button.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should be graduated in any discipline from the recognized university.
There are various vacancy as per the requirement.
Candidates should have 6+ years of experience in diverse HR roles.