DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site .Applications is invited for Four Technology Experts on a contract basis initially for a period of 3 years. The same may be extended beyond 3 years. A candidate must use the copy of the application form available at www.dgrpunjab.gov.in and create a similar MS Word Template to fill in his information digitally. Printed, signed and scanned copy of that form is sent in PDF format on the email id email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 01, 2020 before 5:00 PM. Applications sent by post will not be entertained. Only eligible candidates will be invited to participate in the selection process. Intimation in this regard will be given via emails and a notice in this regard will also be uploaded on website www.dgrpunjab.gov.in.
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Department of Governance Reforms Punjab|
|Post Name||Technology Experts|
|Last Date to Apply||01.05.2020|
- Technology Experts would be expected to drive the e-Governance projects and Punjab Enterprise Architecture initiatives in respective sectors.
- A Technology Expert is expected have a broad IT Project implementation experience and is not expected to be an expert of any of the specific sectors mentioned above. He will coordinate with multiple departments, propose new collaborative solutions and get the decisions implemented.
Role and Responsibilities/ Job Description Technology Experts would be expected to
- Identify the major policy issues/ objectives associated with in each Sector area as per the vision delineated by State Advisory Council.
- Recommend the process/ legislative reforms for the whole Sector Area after studying the best practices on the basis of similarity in functioning, target audience, business functions, citizen centricity, and touch points.
- Define the competence required in the departments to achieve the objectives.
- Identify specific technologies relevant for each department/ sector in his/her Sector and train them for relevant tasks with a focus on performance management, monitoring methodologies, common business processes/ applications.
- Coordinate with departments for designing project scope and objectives and ensure achievement of same within required timeframe and monitor completion of all projects.
- Support the departments/ sector for implementation of Enterprise Architecture.
- Assist Sector departments in the creation/ acquisition of IT Infrastructure/ Solutions
Qualification Criteria (Can be relaxed in case of exceptional candidates)
- Professionals with middle level experience in relevant sector/function. Education: Graduate/Post Graduate in the required discipline
- Essential Experience: 6 to 10 years at middle management level from reputed (National/State) institutions
- Required Experience: 3-4 years of Independent Consultancy experience.
Candidates should have a pay of Monthly Fee Rate (in INR) Rs. 47, 50,00 to 1,50,000
- Sector/ Domain Experts: As above mentioned in the table above
Nature of Engagement
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The same may be extended beyond 3 years.
Mode of selection will be interview by the selection panel notified by PSeGS. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio 1:5 based on their qualification and experience. The final appointment will be based on the decision of the Selection Panel constituted for the purpose. Deputation from Government organizations/ private and public companies would be allowed.
How to apply for DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ https://dgrpg.punjab.gov.in/
Step 2: In the official page. Click Vacancies under Notice Board
Step 3: It will direct to Vacancy page
Step 4: Now Click Technology experts notification and Read it carefully
Step 5: After download the Application form and apply for the post
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|