DFSS CFSL Sr. Translator, Senior Accountant and Assistant Recruitment 2021 Out – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application From given – Directorate of Forensic Science Service and Central Forensic Science laboratory has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sr. Translator, Assistant Group B, Senior Accountant Group B at Central Forensic Science Lab at Bhopal, Pune, kamrup (Assam), Kolkata. Interest and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. This recruitment is completely based on deputation. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment process. Official Notification were given at the end of the post for your preference.
CFSL Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Forensic Science Service|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
Within two months release of advt date
CFSL Vacancy 2021
- There were one vacancy offered for the post of Sr. Translator at Central Forensic Science laboratory Bhopal
- There were 7 vacancies were offered for the post of Assistant Group B non gazetted ministerial at Central Forensic Science laboratory Kolkata, Bhopal and Assam
- There were 3 vacancies were offered for post of senior Accountant (Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted, Ministerial, at Bhopal, Pune and Kamrup (Assam)
Senior Accountant: candidates should be worked as Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or should worked for 5 years with level 6 pay matrix of Rs. 35.400 to Rs. 1,12,400. Candidates should have completed Subordinate Audit / Accounts Service Exam or equivalent or completed training in Cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent course with minimum 3 years of experience in cash, accounts and Budget work.
Assistant: Candidates should be working under Central Government holding analogous post or should be working for the minimum of 5 years with level 4 of pay matrix and Grade Pay – Rs.2400/- Candidates age limit should not exceed the maximum age limit of 56 years as on closing date of the application. Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 56 years as on closing date of the application
Sr. Translator Candidates should be worked in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories to apply for this deputation or absorption basis post. Brief eligibility criteria will be uploaded after the official notification released.
- For the post of Senior Account selected candidate will get paid for Level – 07 of Pay Matrix (Rs.44, 900 – 1, 42,400)
- For the post of Assistant candidate will get paid based on Level – 06 of Pay Matrix with Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
- Translator will be paid as Level 7 Pay Scale of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,900 with the grade pay of Rs. 4600
Sr. Translator Deputation Period
The period of deputation should not exceed 3 year maximum. The period of deputation included the period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization.
Accountant Selection Process
Candidates will get selected based on the deputation/absorption and Deputation/ promotion
- For the post of senior Accountant 2 candidates will be selected under deputation/absorption and 1 vacancies is filled based on Deputation/ promotion
- For the post of Assistant at CFSL will be selected based last five years ACRs/ APARs under deputation.
CFSL Last Date
Candidates should apply two before the date of application released. For the post of assistant last date for application is 06-06-2021 and for the post of Sr. Translator candidates should have to apply before 17.06.2021
How to Apply for CFSL Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of Directorate of Forensic Science Service
- Go to vacancy page and find the recruitment notification
- Or use the link given in this page
- Download the notification, Application form were attached with notification
- Fill the application attach last five years ACRs/ APARs and other required documents
- Send it to The Assistant Director (Adm.), Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Block No. – 9, Floor – 8, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 for Assistant post
- Send the application to The Director – cum – Chief Forensic Scientist, Directorate of Forensic, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, and Block No. – 9, Floor – 8, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 for the post of senior Accountant
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were seven vacancies were offered for the post of assistant at CFSL.
Candidates should apply for Sr. Translator at CFSL before 17-06-2021
No, this recruitment is based on deputation so private sector employee can’t apply for this recruitment.