DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for ACPM or DY. CPM or PM post – Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility and Application form Given– Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of ACPM/DY. CPM/PM (S&T). There is one vacancy were offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is Cleary based on deputation. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment within 15 days from date of issue. Application form is attached with Official Notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|ACPM/DY. CPM/PM (S&T)|
Number of Vacancy
15 days from date of issue
DFCCIL Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of ACPM or DY. CPM or PM (S&T) at Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited. Job location would be Mugalsari, Uttar Pradesh.
DFCCIL Age Limit 2021
Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 55 years to apply for the post of ACPM or DY. CPM or PM (S&T) at DFCCIL.
DFCCIL Eligibility Criteria
- ACPM (GM): Candidate should be working as Central or State Government officers in analogous grade (Level-14) in the relevant discipline OR in SG (Level-13) with 17 years of service in Group A in the relevant discipline. OR Candidate should be working in PSU with analogous grade in the relevant discipline OR in Rs. 1,00,000-2,60,000 (IDA) (E7) with four years of service in that grade.
- CPM (AGM):To apply for this post Candidate should be working as Central or State Government officersin analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in Selection Grade (Level-13) with minimum 12 years in Group A in the relevant discipline or applicant should working with pay scale of Rs. 90000-240000 (IDA) (E6) with four years of service in the grade.
- CPM (JGM):Applicant should be working as Central or State Government officers in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) or candidate should work in Junior Administrative Grade for 8-12 years’ service in Group A or applicant should working as PSU employees in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years of service in the grade.
- PM (DGM): Candidate should be working as state or central government officers holding Sr. Scale (Level-11) posts or Central/State Govt. officers with 10 years of service in Group B and holding cadre posts in Level 10 in their parent Cadre or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 70000- 200000 (IDA) (E4) with four years’ service in the grade.
General Manager Job Description in DFCCIL
Applicant is responsible for planning, procurement & implementation of signalling & telecommunication work. Role Bearer should interface with other disciplines & zonal railways, co-ordinating with multilateral funding agencies for procurement including works incidental to project initiation.
DFCCIL Deputation period
This recruitment is based on deputation. Candidates will be appointed for the period of 3 years initially and 5 years based on the performance of the candidate. Role Bears is subjected to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption.
DFCCIL Salary 2021
Candidate will be paid Parent pay plus deputation allowance. Candidate will also receive all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of DFCCIL.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Download the official notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to official notification download page.
- Cut the application form from notification.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of _________________ against Vacancy Notice No. ___________”.
- Send the application to JT. General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There was one vacancy were offered at DFCCIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should submit the application form on or before 15 days from the date of issue that is 15.06.2021.
Go to Official website of DFCCIL, go to recruitment page and find the official notification. Application form is attached with official notification. Or use the link given in this page to download application form.