DERC Job Vacancy 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility, Qualification and Other Details: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Joint Director, Deputy Director on the employment news. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can submit their response through both online and offline. The direct link to download the notification is provided below on this page.
DERC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission|
Name of the Post
|Joint Director, Deputy Director|
|Number of Vacancy||
Last Date (Online)
Eight Weeks From Date of Advt
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||
Seven Days From Last Date Of Online Application
DERC Job Age Limit:
The upper age limit to apply for this recruitment with respect to the post and the method of induct is provided below.
For Deputation Process:
- Joint Director,Deputy Director – 56 Years
For Direct Recruitment:
- Joint Director -50 Years
- Deputy Director – 45 Years
DERC Educational Qualification:
For the post of Joint Director, the candidates with the Law Degree are eligible to apply. For the Deputy Director post, the aspirants should possess the educational qualification of Graduation Degree in Engineering in relevant field.
DERC Job Experience:
The candidates should be an officer of State/ Central/ UT Government in the respective scale/ grade to apply for this recruitment. They are expected to have the experience of 02 years to 03 years in relevant field to apply.
DERC Job Salary:
The selected candidates are eligible to get the salary of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,14,100/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
DERC Recruitment Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the selection process that may contains the interview/ exam/ any other process that would be intimated by the board later. The further details can be read on the notification that can be downloaded by using the link provided below on this page.
How to Apply for DERC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Currently the board has released the notification on the Employment News”. The board would be released the notification and the apply online link on the official site soon.
- Download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit. Then send the online application hard copy to the address mentioned on the notification.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can download the DERC Recruitment 2021 notification by using the link provided above or by visiting the official site.
The candidates with the law degree/ Engineering can apply for this DERC Recruitment 2021.
There is only two vacancies allotted for this DERC Recruitment 2021.