Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 was Released. The Department of Urban Planning in Chandigarh Administration has released the Latest recruitment Notification for 2 Vacancies for Driver Post. Candidates can send the Application form on or before 10.07.2020 upto 5 P.M.
Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||Department of Urban Planning|
|Apply Last Date||10.07.2020 till 5.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details in Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
Totally 2 Vacancies for Driver Post in U.T Secretariat Building of Architecture Wing.
Age Limit in Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
The Driver Post Age Limit is Between 20 years to 37 years as on 1st January 2020 (Relaxation for OBC/Departmental candidates will be given as per Govt. Rules/Instructions issued from time to time.)
Educational Qualification in Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must be completed in below instructions:
- Matriculate from a recognized Board/Institution.
- (ii) Driving Licence of ‘Light Motor Vehicle’ (LMV) or Light Transport Vehicle (LTV).
- (iii) One year’s experience of driving ‘Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) or Light Transport Vehicle (LTV).
Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Computerized Written Test will be qualifying test and those candidates who will qualify the computerized test they will be eligible for the Driving Skill Test.
Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Marks Details:
The appointment will be made as per approved criteria i.e. Computerized Written Test (30 Marks), Driving Skill Test (70 Marks), Total 100 marks.
Important Instructions in Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
- In direct recruitment, the newly recruited employees will be paid Fixed Monthly Emoluments which will be equivalent to the minimum of the pay band of the post during three years probation period including extended probation period, if so, and grade pay, increment or any other allowances except traveling allowance will not be paid.
- After completion of probation period successfully, the employee will be entitled for minimum pay in pay band, including Grade Pay and all other allowances.
- Period of probation, and extension in probation period, if any, will not be counted towards period of service in the time scale.
- An employee already working under Chandigarh Administration having lien on any post will be entitled to salary of lien post during probation period on new post.
- The employee will be covered under New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme during probation period and he/she will be entitled to matching share by the Government.
How to Apply the Department of Urban Planning Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
Applicant must enclose certified copies of documenting proofs but not limited to age Qualifications, experience and other documentary etc. alongwith two self attested copies of latest passport size photographs & one self addressed envelope duly stamped inscribing on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (ON REGULAR BASISOBC/GENERAL) and send the application on or before 10.07.2020 upto 5 P.M. in the office of the Chief Architect, Deptt. of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration, Room No.322, 3rd Floor, U.T. Secretariat Building Sector9 D, Chandigarh.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|