Delhi University Junior Assistant, Telephone Operator Exam Date 2021 Out – For Various Vacancy Check CBT Exam Details & Download DU Admit Card Here!!! National Testing Agency (NTA) Delhi University has released the CBT exam date for junior Assistant, Telephone Operator & Other vacancies. The exam is schedule to be held on 15–09-2021 to 01–10-2021. There are 1145 vacancies for this recruitment. So candidates who applied for this post can download the exam date and admit card from the official website or here.
Delhi University Exam Date 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|National Testing Agency (NTA) Delhi University|
|Name of the post||
Junior Assistant, Telephone Operator & Other vacancies. (non teaching posts)
No of vacancies
|15–09-2021 to 01–10-2021|
CBT Exam date released
Delhi University Exam Details 2021:
- The board has going to conduct the exam on 15–09-2021 to 01–10-2021. The Delhi University NTA Exam admit card will be available on 07 days before the date of exam. So candidates can download their admit card directly from here.
- The MCQ Paper will be administered using computer-based testing (CBT), whereas the Descriptive Paper will be administered via pen-paper testing, with candidates writing their solutions on answer scripts at the testing centre. The Question Paper for CBT will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
How to download the Delhi University Non Teaching Admit Card 2021:
- Go to the NTA DU Official website at www.du.ac.in
- On the home page of National Testing Agency Delhi University.
- Find out the link to download the admit card.
- Click on the DU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 link.
- Now enter the Candidates login details and submit the details.
- The admit card will be appear on the screen
- Download admit card for the exam.
The exam is schedule to be held on 15–09-2021 to 01–10-2021.
Candidates can download admit card from the official website@ www.du.ac.in
Delhi University admit card 2021 will be released 7 days before the exam.