Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!!. Government of Delhi has uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Post of Forest Guard. Now Candidates can download the Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern in our blog. The Delhi Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon. Lets check the Syllabus, Exam Pattern here. Stay Connected with us for further updates
Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Government of Delhi|
|Name of the Post||
Delhi Forest Guard Exam Pattern:
The minimum standards for height and chest girth for a candidate shall be as follows:
However, the above height standards are relaxable to the extent given below in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Races such as Assamese, Bhutanese, Garhwali’s, Gorkhas, Kumaonise, Ladakhese, Mizo, Naga, Nepalese, Sikkimese and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul and Spiti, Meghalaya Male – 152 Cm Female – 140 CM (b)Male/Female candidates must pass a Physical Test Covering a distance of 25/16 KMs respectively within four hours on foot.
|Stage I||General Intelligence + Reasoning||40||40||2 hours
(200 Question + 200 Marks)
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Stage II||Physical Test|
Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2021:
(A) General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern–folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern– folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any. aglasem.com 17
(B) General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
(C)Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
(D)English Language & Comprehension: Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
Science, Technology & Environment:
- Physics Units & Dimension, Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Gravitation, Pressure, Floatation, Surface Tension, Viscosity, Elasticity, Simple Harmonic Motion, Wave, Sound Wave, Heat & Thermodynamics, Light, Static Electricity, Current Electricity, Magnetism, Atomic and Nuclear Physics, Scientific Instruments, Inventions, Radioactivity, Nuclear fission and fusion, Electromagnetism, The four fundamental forces, The kinetic theory of matter, Magnetic effect of electric current, The Human eye and Defects. aglasem.com 18
- Chemistry Matter and its state, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Periodic Classification of Element, Oxidation and Reduction, Acids, Base and Salts; Behavior of Gases, Electrolysis, Carbon and its Compound, Fuels, Metallurgy, Metals and Non-metals, Chemical Reactions, Radioactivity, Electrochemistry, Catalyst, Hydrocarbons, List of important Drugs and Chemicals, Fertilizers, Concepts of pH scale.
- Biology (Optional) Introduction, Classification of Organisms, Cytology, Genetic, Structure of Plant and Animal Cell, Classification of Plant Kingdom, Plant Morphology, Plant tissue, Photosynthesis, Plant Hormones, Plant Diseases, Mode of Nutrition in Plant, Control and Coordination in Plant, Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant, Asexual Reproduction in Plant, Transport system in Plant, Respiration and Excretion in plants, The Cell: The foundation of all living things, Cell: Structure and Functions, Control and Coordination in Human, Human Reproductive system, Excretory system in Humans, Respiratory system in Humans, Human Circulatory system, The Heart, Composition of Blood, Functions of Blood, Human Digestive system, Cell Division, Food and Nutrition, Human Diseases, Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion, Classification of Animal Kingdom, The five kingdoms of life, Mode of Nutrition in Animal, Nutrition in Animal, Sexual Reproduction in Animal, Respiration in Animals.
- Mathematics: (Optional) Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic expressions & Equations, Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions, Areas, Surface Areas, Volumes, Statistics, Probability, Graphs.
- Role/impact of Science & Technology in Indian Development
- Advancements in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Agriculture Science, and Energy sector
- Issues/challenges of development on Ecology and Environment
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
- Energy resources: Growing energy needs, renewable and non-renewable energy sources, use of alternate energy sources.
- Biotechnology: Definition and explanation, Transgenic and Cryogenic Organisms, Types, Bt Brinjal, Bt Cotton, Genetic Pollution, Concerns about GM food
- Information Technology: Important terms in computers and IT aglasem.com 19
- Nanotechnology: Definition and basic information
- Space Technology: Space Research, Types of Orbits, Types of Satellites
- Electromagnetic Spectrum: Important Terms, Types of EM Spectrum, Different generations in Wireless Telephony , 3G v/s 4G
- Food and Nutrition: Important Terms, Hunger and Malnutrition, food resources and food problems, changes caused by agriculture and overgrazing, effects of modern agriculture, fertilizer-pesticide problems, water logging, salinity, organic agriculture.
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment
- Biodiversity – importance for human survival, International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, biodiversity hot spots, Red Data Book.
- Basic components of an ecosystem-structure and functional aspects of an Ecosystem-Tropic structure-Ecological Niche-Ecological DominanceStability, Diversity rule. Homeostasis, aquatic Ecosystem-physicochemical nature of lentic and lotic ecosystems. Types of aquatic ecosystem-structure and organization with examples of fresh water Ecosystem. Marine water ecosystem, estuarine water EcosystemMangroves. Terrestrial Ecosystem: Tundra forest, Grassland, Desert ecosystem. Energy flow in ecosystems-Laws of Thermodynamics. Productivity-Biomass production, primary productivity and net productivity. Food Chain – Types of food chain with examples, Foodweb, Ecological pyramid of biomes.
- Environmental ecology – terms, effects of environmental degradation
- Pollution – types, impacts, solutions, acid rain, smog, greenhouse gases, algal bloom, ozone layer.
- Waste management: Biochemical wastes, Municipal solid wastes, plastic wastes
- Sustainable Development – concept, technologies, renewable energy sources, bio-fertilizers, bio-pesticides, biomass gasification.
- Conservation – conservation of natural resources, wildlife conservation, national parks, wetlands, biosphere reserves.
- Climate change – Kyoto Protocol, Montreal Protocol, climate change summits held.
- Ecologically sensitive areas in India – Western Ghats, Himalayas, Aravallis etc.
- Laws, regulatory bodies and policies at national and international level – Environment Protection Act, National Biodiversity Authority, Forest Right Act, protocols and summits like Nagoya Protocol, Cartagena Protocol and Lima Conference, etc. aglasem.com 20
- UNEP, FAO, UNESCO
- Ramsar Convention, Montreux Record, the three Rio Conventions— Convention on Biological Diversity (CoB), United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification – from the 1992 Earth Summit, etc.
- Carbon trading and leakage issues, Kyoto mechanism, emission trading, etc.
Forests Guard & Wildlife Guard:
- i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and nonverbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc .
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Menstruation, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
(iv) & (v) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered. Reasoning Ability
The Delhi Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2021 have provided above
The Time Duration for this Examination is 2 Hours