Defence India Startup Challenge-4 launched by Union Minister Rajnath Singh – To boost innovation in defence sector. Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched the Defence India Startup Challenge (DISC 4) with an objective to boost Innovations in Defence Excellence (iDEX) ecosystem in New Delhi. The Union Minister has also launched also launched the iDEX4Fauji initiative and Product Management Approach (PMA) guidelines during the event.
It is an initiative to support innovations identified by members of the Indian Armed Forces and will bolster frugal innovation ideas from soldiers and field formations.
- DISC-4 challenge will surge ahead of its earlier editions and promote innovation and development in the country
- iDEX4Fauji initiative will ensure the participation of our personnel in this program.
- Earlier, DAC approved the proposals for acquisition of equipment for armed forces worth Rs. 2,290 crore.
- Prior to this, The Defence Minister launched the ‘Defence Acquisition Procedure 2020’ on 28.09.2020, which contains provisions to promote the private sector’s participation.
About Ministry of Defence:
- Union Minister: Raj Nath Singh
- Minister of State: Shripad Yesso Naik
`1) Recently, which defence force successfully tested Sea to Sea Missile System? – Isreal Defence Force
2) Which Union Minister launched Life Insurance Scheme for More than 10000 Cantonment Employees? – Union Defence Minister Raj Nath Singh
3) As part of Atma Nirbhar Week Celebration Defence Minister launched how many products developed by Defence PSUs and OFB? – 15
4) DAC approved proposals for acquisition of equipment for armed forces worth how many crores? – Rs. 2,290 crore
5) Which country has provided Rs 3,500 crores assistance to India to fight COVID-19? – Japan
6) Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launches 15 products developed by Defence PSUs as part of which programme? – Atmanirbhar Bharat
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|