DCI Recruitment 2020.Dredging Corporation of India Limited had released the notification for the recruitment of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and Near Costal Voyage Trainees from 19.09.2020. Tomorrow (03.10.2020) is the last date to apply for these posts. So, the Candidates who willing to apply for these posts are must submit their applications before 17.00 of 03.10.2020. Now, let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of these post in this page.
DCIL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Dredge Cadets
Trainee Marine Engineers
Trainee Electrical Officers
Near Costal Voyage (NCV)Trainees
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
DCI Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 30.09.2020 (relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India Guidelines)
DCI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who willing to apply for these posts must possess the following educational qualification as respect to the post they applied.
- Dredge Cadets – Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
- Trainee Marine Engineers – 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering
- Trainee Electrical Officers – 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or related equivalent courses.
- NCV(Trainees) – Minimum 10 th Class Pass
DCI Recruitment 2020 Stipend:
During the training period Dredge Cadets will be paid stipend of Rs.15000/- per month, Trainee Electrical Officers will be paid stipend of Rs.25000/- per month , Trainee Marine Engineers will be paid stipend of Rs.25000/- per month and Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees) will be paid stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month.
DCI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
All the Candidates except those belonging to SC/ST category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.1, 000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for each application through online mode only.
DCI Recruitment 2020 General Instructions to Apply
- Applicants can apply for these posts through online mode only from its official site. The website will be opened from 10.00 hrs on 19.09.2020 to 17.00 hrs on 03.10.2020. Candidates shall apply separately for each discipline.
- Applications not submitted through online properly will not be considered.
- The scanned copies of the following documents, as applicable, should be uploaded along with the application.
- On successful submission of the on-line application an ‘‘Acknowledgement Number’’ will be generated and the same should quoted in all future references.
- Ten copies of recent passport size colour photograph should be retained for use during further selection process.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Failure to produce the same photograph when required by the Corporation during further selection process, may lead to disqualification
How to Apply for DCI Recruitment 2020
Candidates who want to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to Official Website of DCI
Step 2: Download and read the official notification.
Step 3: If you are eligible then go to the “Career Section” and click the relevant link under floating establishment.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|