DCB Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital invites application for a Walk-in-interview for filling up the following vacant posts of Senior Residents on adhoc basis on 04.05.2020 and every working day till filling up the post. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates.
DCB Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
Only candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Residency scheme may appear before the interview panel as per schedule with their original documents along with the photo copy of the following documents
MBBS with Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines from a recognized university/ institution. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc basis.
Pay Rs. 67700/- as per 7111 CPC level 11 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
37 years for GEN, 5 years relax ab le for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on closing date of submission of application.
DMC Registration Certificate
The appointment will be initially for 89 days or till joining of regular Senior Resident which ever is earlier. That can be extended further up to a maximum period of 3 years subject to satisfactory performance, work and conduct report from concerned HOD.
Further, in case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision as per circular No. F.121/26/20 I 0/H&FW/ 1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxation :-
- Upper age limit for eligibility for SR will be 40 years.
- In case of non availability of fresh candidates, candidates who have completed 03 years of Residency as Senior Residents also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit Iist for candidates i.e. those who have competed 3 years of Sr. Residency and who are overage would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
- All appointments for Resident ship from second list will be for 89 days only. It would not be renewable after l year subject to satisfactory performance, work and conduct report from concerned HOD.
- Reservation of Person with Disability will be as per Government Rules.
- The candidates who are already in govt. service should submit an NOC from his/her employer.The service of Senior Residents shall be governed by residency schemes of Govt. of India/Civil Services (Temporary Rules.)
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
- The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies.
- Appointment shall be subject to verification of certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment may be terminated at any time by 7 days notice given by either side i.e. the appointee or the appointing authority. No notice is required if service are terminated on disciplinary grounds.
Competent Authority reserves the right to do any amendment, cancellation and change of the advertisement.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|