Data Governance Quality Index Released – Department of Fertilizers ranked at Second Position. Department of Fertilizers under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers secured the 2nd position among the 16 Economic Ministries and also the department secured the 3rd spot out of the 65 Ministries or Departments.
This report is released based according to the survey conducted by the Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office (DMEO), NITI Ayog in order to assess the performance of different Ministries or Departments’ on the implementation of Central Sector Schemes (CS) and Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS).
- Department of Fertilizers under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers has been ranked 2nd amongst the 16 Economic Ministries or Departments and
- The Ministry has also been ranked 3rd out of the 65 Ministries or Departments.
- The total score of the department was 4.11 on a scale of 5 in the Data Governance Quality Index (DGQI),
- This Index will help to improve the implementation framework of government policies, schemes and programmes to achieve the desired goals.
- The DMEO, Niti Aayog has undertaken DGQI exercise “Self-assessment based review of data preparedness levels” to produce a DGQI score card.
1) Who is the Union Minister for Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers? – D.V. Sadananda Gowda
2) Who is the Minister of state for Chemicals and Fertilizers Mansukh L. Mandaviya
3) What is the constituency of D.V. Sadananda Gowda?- Bangalore North, Karnataka
4) Plastic Park Scheme is launched by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers in which year? – 2019
5) As per the data the share of India in the Global trade is nearly how much percentage? – 1%
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|