Daily Current Affairs – September 27 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of September 27 2019.
September 27 – World Tourism Day
- International tourist arrivals worldwide have grown from 25 million in 1950 to nearly 1.3 billion today. Similarly, international tourism revenues earned by destinations around the world have grown from 2 billion US dollars in 1950 to 1260 trillion in 2015. The sector represents an estimated 10% of the world’s GDP and 1 in 10 jobs globally.
2nd Singapore – India Hackathon to be organised at IIT Madras from Sept 28
- To promote innovation, 2nd edition of Singapore – India Hackathon will be organised at IIT Madras, Chennai from Sep 28 to 29 this year.
- India-Singapore Hackathon is the first of its kind joint International hackathon between India and Singapore during which the selected bright students from India and Singapore will work in collaboration to develop innovative and out-of-the- box solution for some of the daunting problems faced by our societies.
Metro rail project in Bhopal
- In Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Kamal Nath laid the foundation stone and performed the Bhoomi Pujan of the metro rail project in Bhopal.
- Chief Minister Kamal Nath announced that Bhopal Metro will be known as Bhoj Metro. A target has been set to complete the metro rail project in Bhopal by 2023.
Saudi Arabia to offer tourist visas for first time
- Saudi Arabia said it will offer tourist visas for the first time, opening up the kingdom to holidaymakers as part of a push to diversify its economy away from oil.
- Kickstarting tourism is one of the centre pieces of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s Vision 2030 reform programme to prepare the biggest Arab economy for a post-oil era.
First Indigenous Fuel Cell System
- The President of India, Shri Ram NathKovind, unveiled the first Indigenous High Temperature Fuel Cell System developed by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in partnership with Indian industries under India’s flagship program named “New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative (NMITLI)” on the occasion of CSIR Foundation Day at VigyanBhawan, New Delhi.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) initiated ‘Project NETRA’ – an early warning system in space to detect debris and other
- Space debris could be floating particles from dead satellites or rocket parts that stay in orbit for many years.
- NETRA effort would make India a part of international efforts towards tracking, warning about and mitigating space debris.
SUMMITS & CONFERENCES
International Conference-Cum-Buyer seller meet in Agartala
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, in cooperation with government of Tripura organised an International Conference-cum-Buyer Seller Meet in Agartala to showcase the export potential of agricultural products from North East Region (NER) and Tripura in particular.
Rupa takes over as TNCA president
- The 45-year-old Rupa, whole-time director, India Cements, was elected unopposed as the president of the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) and will be in office for a term of three years.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|