Daily Current Affairs – September 21 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of September 21 2019.
September 21 – International Day of Peace
- Each year the International Day of Peace is observed around the world on 21 September. The General Assembly has declared this as a day devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, both within and among all nations and peoples.
- 2019 Theme: “Climate Action for Peace”
September 21 – World Alzheimer’s Day
- World Alzheimer’s Day is observed on 21st September every year to raise the awareness about Alzheimer’s and Dementia. This day is celebrated for generating awareness and due to seriousness of this disease it is celebrated for the whole month in some countries.
- The theme for World Alzheimer’s Month 2019 will be raising awareness and challenging stigma
Emergency Response Support System (ERSS- Dial 112)
- Union Minister for Home Affairs, Shri Amit Shah launched three citizen centric services of the Chandigarh Police, in Chandigarh.
- ERSS provides a single emergency number (112) has been designed to play a pivotal role in mitigation or preventing escalation of crime, especially against women and children.
- Citizens can send their emergency information through call, sms, email and through the 112 India mobile app. ERSS is one of the key projects of the Union Ministry of Home Affairs under Nirbhaya Fund.
Hurricane Imelda in Texas
- Texas is facing the wrath of Hurricane Imelda which has led to heavy rains & flash floods in its southern parts on September 19. Jefferson County received a maximum rainfall of 43.15 inches.
BUSINESS & ECONOMY
New Reduction in corporate tax
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced reduction in corporate tax rate to 25.17 per cent from the current 30 per cent, to bring them on par with Asian rivals such as China and South Korea, hoping to boost demand and investments.
- Finance Minister said to attract fresh investment in manufacturing and to give a boost to ‘Make-in-India initiative, another new provision has been added in the Income-tax Act with effect from current fiscal. It allows any new domestic company incorporated on or after 1st of October 2019 making fresh investment in manufacturing, an option to pay income-tax at the rate of 15 per cent.
APP & WEB PORTAL
E-Beat Book’ System and ‘E-Saathi’ App
- Union Minister for Home Affairs, Shri Amit Shah launched E-Beat Book’ System and ‘E-Saathi’ App of the Chandigarh Police, in Chandigarh.
- The ‘E-Beat Book’ is a web and mobile based application which will ease the collection, updation and analysis of the information related to crime and criminals in a real time.
- The ‘E-Saathi’ App would help the general public, including senior citizens, to remain in touch with the police and also give suggestions to facilitate participative community policing(‘Your Police at Your Doorstep’ initiative).
Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram App
- In Uttar Pradesh, Mobile App of Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram has made screening and referral of malnourished children easy. It is an initiative of Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
- App has made easy the identification of 38 different congenital diseases. All the information of disease is uploaded in the App with the picture and details of child which can be checked by doctors and administration and can be tracked.
SUMMITS & CONFERENCES
7th India-UAE High Level Task Force on Investment (HLTFI)
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Railways, Piyush Goyal will visit UAE from 21st to 22nd September 2019 for the meeting of the 7th India-UAE High Level Task Force on Investment (HLTFI). The meeting will see wide-ranging discussions on priority sectors of engagement for channelling investments between the two countries.
- The HLTFI was established in May 2012 to address issues associated with existing investments between India and UAE
National Conference on Agriculture- Rabi Campaign 2019
- The National Conference on Agriculture for Rabi Campaign 2019 was organized on 20.09.2019 at NASC, Pusa, New Delhi. The conference was inaugurated by Sh. Parshottam Rupala, Minister of State for Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Minister highlighted the record production achieved for food grains (285 million tonnes) and also complimented state governments for effective implementation of Centrally Sponsored Schemes.
MoU & AGREEMENTS
India and Mongolia signed MoUs
- India and Mongolia have exchanged documents in areas including space, disaster management and culture. Two MoUs were signed in the fields of disaster management and space cooperation in the presence of President Ram Nath Kovind and Mongolian President Battulga Khaltma in New Delhi.
Amit Panghal becomes first Indian to enter World Men’s C’ship finals
- In Boxing, Asian Champion Amit Panghal became the first Indian to make the finals of the World Men’s Championship while Manish Kaushik signed off with a bronze medal after going down in the semifinals in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
Bajrang Punia, Ravi Dahiya win bronze at World Championships
- In Wrestling, Bajrang Punia(65Kg) and Ravi Dahiya(57Kg) have won bronze at the World Championships in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. This is Bajrang’s second consecutive medal at the Worlds and third overall while Dahiya has managed to win bronze in his very first appearance at the senior championships.
- Vinesh Phogat had also won a bronze in women’s 53 kg event.
For Online Test Series Click Here To Subscribe Youtube Click Here To Join Whatsapp Click Here To Join Telegram Channel Click Here