Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 25, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 25, 2019.
- October 25 – International Artist Day
- Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways and MSME Shri Nitin Gadkari and Shri Jitendra Singh, MoS (I/C) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space announced renaming of Chenani Nashri Tunnel on NH 44 in Jammu & Kashmir as Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee Tunnel in an event in New Delhi.
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy presided over the 58th Raising Day of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and took the salute of the Raising Day Parade.
- Shri G. Kishan Reddy, the Hon’ble Minister of State (Home) released the BPR&D’s flagship publication, “Data on Police Organizations ” at the MHA, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Government of India, Government of Odisha and the World Bank signed a US$165 million loan agreement to support smallholder farmers strengthen the resilience of their production systems as well as diversify and improve the marketing of their produce, for increased income.
- Uttar Pradesh’s government launched its flagship scheme Kanya Sumangla Yojna.
- President Ram Nath Kovind visited Rajgir in Bihar. Mr. Kovind inaugurated day long golden jubilee celebrations of Vishwa Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda) in Rajgir.
- The US has urged Bangladesh to postpone relocation of Rohingyas to the uninhabited island Bhashan Char.
- The World Bank released its latest Doing Business Report(DBR, 2020) on 24th October 2019.
- The Global Bio-India 2019, one of the largest biotechnology stakeholders conglomerate will be held for the first time in India in New Delhi from 21st to 23rd November 2019.
- India has signed the agreement with Pakistan on the modalities for the operationalization of the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero Point, International Boundary, Dera Baba Nanak.
- Sailesh assumed charge as Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, in New Delhi.
- China will host the inaugural edition of the expanded 24-team Club World Cup.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|