Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 24, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 24, 2019.
- October 24 – United Nations Day
- October 24 – World Development Information Day
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Shri Prakash Javadekar launched the First National Protocol on Snow Leopard Population Assessment in India, on the occasion of International Snow Leopard Day on October 23.
- The 4th Ayurveda day to be organized on 25th October 2019 at National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- International Film Festival of India, IFFI, Goa celebrates its Golden Jubilee Edition this year beginning from 20th of The list of films for Open-Air Screenings during 50th International Film Festival of India in Goa has been released.
- The Assam government has decided to start a scholarship scheme for children of tea tribe community, studying in 10th and 12th classes.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Kais Saied on being sworn-in as the President of Tunisia.
- Union Minister for Panchayati Raj Shri Narendra Singh Tomar launched a Spatial Planning Application called ‘Gram Manchitra’ which is a Geo-Spatial based decision support system for the panchayats.
- commerce and Industry & Railways Minister, Piyush Goyal, said that India and Sweden enjoy a strong relationship and excellent cooperation in regional and international fora.
- The Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will lead the Indian delegation at the XVIII Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) to be held at Baku, Azerbaijan on 25-26 October.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for capacity building and strengthening the accounting, financial and audit knowledge base in Kuwait.
- Praveen Kumar today became the first Indian man to win a Wushu World Championships gold, beating Russel Diaz of the Philippines in the 48kg category in Shanghai.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|