Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 23, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 23, 2019.
- International workshop on Environmental Flows Assessment and Implementation for India was inaugurated by Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Union Minister for Jal Shakti at Delhi.
- Most advanced Electronic Interlocking System has been installed on the Grand Chord route.
- The Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar along with Union Minister for Chemical and Fertilizers Shri D. V. Sadananda Gowda jointly inaugurated the bi-annual Fertilizer Application Awareness Program at Pusa in New Delhi.
- Sambar deer and a few pelicans are the recent arrivals at the Amirthi Zoological Park, which is situated about 25 kilometers from Vellore.
- India and Switzerland decide to carry forward working together in the Rail Transport sector.
- Indian-origin Canadian politician Jagmeet Singh, whose New Democratic Party (NDP) won 24 seats in the general election, is set to emerge as the “kingmaker” while Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party lost majority.
- Emperor Naruhito formally declared his ascension to the Chrysanthemum Throne as the nation’s 126th emperor.
- Regional Labour Conference was held in Bhubaneswar. Minister of State for Labour and Employment Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar said that ‘Labour’ comes under Concurrent list and Central and State Governments makes coordinated efforts for welfare of workers.
- Minister of Panchayati Raj Narendra Singh Tomar conferred the National Panchayat Awards 2019 at a function in New Delhi.
- Two BrahMos surface to surface missiles were fired by Indian Air Force at Trak Island in the Andaman Nicobar group of islands. The missiles were fired. The twin firings have been carried out as a part of the routine operational training.
- Vishwa Deenadayalan of Tamil Nadu lifted the junior boys’ crown in the National Ranking (East Zone) table tennis championship at Howrah indoor stadium to complete a hat-trick of titles in his age-group category this season.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|