Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 22, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 22, 2019.
- Union Minister of Home Affairs Shri Amit Shah presided over the occasion of the Police Commemoration Day and paid homage to the police personnel martyred in the line of duty at the National Police Memorial, in New Delhi.
- Union Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (IC), Shri Prahlad Singh Patel took part in the commemoration event of 76th anniversary of the formation of Azad Hind Government at Red Fort, Delhi.
- Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad said that the government will set up one lakh digital villages in the country in the next few years.
- Tamil Nadu is expected to have 20,000 solar energy installations under the Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (Kusum) scheme by the end of the current financial year, said Vikram Kapur, chairman and managing director, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco).
- The second group of 18 officers of the Government of Nepal have started their training on Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism at Regional Centre of National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN) in Bengaluru.
- With the recent improvement in relations, India and the Maldives will take forward several pending measures to promote defence cooperation in the next few months, diplomatic sources said.
- Malaysia and Indonesia will challenge via the World Trade Organisation (WTO) a European Union law that will limit palm oil use in biofuels,”Malaysia and Indonesia are committed to challenge the Delegated Act through the WTO Dispute Settlement Body by end of this year.
- Union Minister of Law & Justice, Communications and Electronics & Information Technology, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad had unveiled a series of new initiatives by Ministry of Electronics & Information (MeitY) in the first MeitY Start-up Summit held at New Delhi.
- Commerce and Industry & Railways Minister, Piyush Goyal addressed the US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) in New Delhi.
- World Junior & Junior Girls Chess Championship 2019 started at New Delhi and will be held from 14 to 26 October.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|