Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 15, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 15, 2019.
- October 15 – International Day of Rural Women
- The nation pays homage to former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam on his birth anniversary on October 15. Every year, former president APJ Abdul Kalam’s birthday is celebrated as World Students’ Day.
- The first batch of the trainings of National Trainers for Census of India 2021 commenced today at National Statistical System Training Academy (NSSTA), Greater Noida, with Additional RGI, Shri Sanjay inaugurating the interactive training session.
- Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan inaugurated the celebrations of ‘World Standard Day’ by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on the theme “Video Standards create a global stage” in New Delhi.
- The second phase of Local Treatment of Urban Sewage Streams for Healthy Reuse, LOTUS-HR was launched at the Barapullah drain in New Delhi by Union Minister Harsh Vardhan and the visiting Dutch Royal couple this afternoon.
- Russian frigate Admiral Makarov test-fired Kalibr cruise missiles as part of drills in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. All the armament of the ship has been checked in combat within the last two years.
- Secretary Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Guruprasad Mohapatra launched the website and mobile application [Learn to Protect, Secure and Maximize Your Innovation] on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) in New Delhi.
- Bangladesh has become the second-fastest growing economy in South Asia after Bhutan.
- As part of Indian Navy’s Overseas Deployment, four indigenously built ships of Indian Navy’s First Training Squadron, Indian Naval Ships Tir, Sujata and Shardul and Indian Coast Guard Ship Sarathi, are visiting Tanzania from 14 to 17 Oct 19.
- The 2019 Nobel Prize for Economics has been jointly won by Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee, his wife, Esther Duflo, and Michael Kremer of the United States for their experimental approach to alleviating global poverty.
- Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo have jointly won the 2019 Booker Prize after judges flout the rules by declaring a tie.
- Simone Biles broke the all-time record for most medals by any gymnast at the world championships by winning the balance beam competition at the World Gymnastics Championship in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Indian shuttler Priyanshu Rajawat claimed the men’s singles title at the Bahrain International Series Badminton at Isa Town.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|