Daily Current Affairs One liner – October 05, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on a daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one-liner of October 05, 2019.
- October 5 – World Teachers’ Day
- In a latest initiative to recognize young people as critical drivers of sustainable development, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) India launched Youth Co:Lab which aims at accelerating social entrepreneurship and innovation in young India.
- Under Swachh Rail, Swacch Bharat cleanliness assessment 2019, Jaipur Junction has top the tally among 720 stations covered all over the country. Jodhpur bagged second place where sub urban station of Jaipur Durgapura has been places third.
- Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare launched the “Trans Fat Free” logo of Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), at the 8th International Chefs’ Conference (ICC VII) in New Delhi.
- Tamil Nadu Government has issued the notification for increasing the MLAs Constituency Development Fund by an additional fifty lakh rupees. So far the ceiling for the annual expenditure under the fund by every MLA has been 2.5 crore rupees.
- Union Minister of Textiles, Smriti Zubin Irani, is participating in the World Cotton Day being observed from 7th October to 11th October 2019 in Geneva.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has slashed the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) by 25 basis points to 5.15 per cent from 5.40 per cent with immediate effect.
- India – Bangladesh Business forum began in New Delhi. Bangladesh is India’s biggest trade partner in South Asia. Bilateral trade between India and Bangladesh has grown steadily over the last decade.
- India’s Avinash Sable has qualified for Tokyo Olympics in men’s 3,000-metre steeplechase event by shattering his own national record at the World Championships in Doha.