Daily Current Affairs One liner – November 06, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
- International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict
- The Guinness World Records for the largest astrophysics lesson (45 minutes) and assembly of spectroscopes was successfully achieved at the Science City, Kolkata on the first day of India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 with the participation of over 1,598 students from Kolkata.
- The Union Minister for Rural Development, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare & Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar released the Wastelands Atlas – 2019.
- National Workshop on Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) Reforms was held in New Delhi.
- The State Government of Himachal Pradesh is organizing Global Investors’ Meet 2019,a flagship business event,at Dharamshala on November 7 -8, 2019.
- Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu released the monograph, the Musical Excellence of Mridangam, at a function in Chennai.
- The Ministry of Tourism is participated in the three day long World Travel Market (WTM) from November 04-06, 2019 in London, UK.
- Environment, Forest & Climate Change and Information & Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar will attend the 15th meeting of the Governing Council of South Asia Co-operative Environment Programme, SACEP in Dhaka.
- Trilochan Mohapatra, Secretary (DARE) & Director General (ICAR) inaugurated the five day-long “International Conference on Soil and Water Resources Management for Climate Smart Agriculture and Global Food and Livelihood Security” at the National Agricultural Science Centre Complex in New Delhi.
- Raksha Rajya Mantri Shri Shripad Naik inaugurated the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Igniter Complex at High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL) in Pune.
- S Sreedharan Pillai has assumed the office of Governor of Mizoram.
- In Football, Indian women’s team will take on Vietnam in the second FIFA International match in Hanoi.
- Deepak Kumar secured India’s 10th Olympic quota in shooting while Manu Bhaker claimed the women’s 10 metres air pistol gold medal in the 14th Asian Championship in Doha.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|