Daily Current Affairs One liners – November 02, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
Daily Current Affairs November 02, 2019 video – Click Here
- November 02 – International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions is going to launch a nation-wide online Hackathon ‘Data-driven Innovation for Citizen Grievance Redressal’ on 5thNovember, 2019 in New Delhi.
- Shri Prakash Javadekar flagged off e-vehicles, procured by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at an event in New Delhi.
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu inaugurates the 21st North East Book Fair organized by the All Assam Publishers and Booksellers Association (AAPBA) in Guwahati.
- In Bihar, the festival of Chhath is being celebrated with religious fervour and gaiety. On the third day of the festival today, devotees will offer Sandhya Arghya to the setting Sun on the ghats of different rivers, ponds and other water bodies across the stat
- The Kolkata International Film Festival will start on November 8. Satyajit Ray directed Gupi Gayen, Bhagha Bayen will be the inaugural film of this festival.
- The German Federal Minister for Education & Research, Ms. AnjaKarliczek called on the Union Minister for Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Health &Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhanhere today to discuss various activities under Science and Technology and status of research – cooperation between both countries.
- Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment launched 3 Apps: UAN REGISTRATION, E-INSPECTION AND DIGI LOCKE,developed by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) at its 67th Foundation Day.
- Cyclone Maha is likely to bring heavy rainfall in the south Gujarat region, including coastal belt of Saurashtra from 6th November onwards. The cyclone effect was seen on several parts of Saurashtra coast and coastal parts of Amreli such as Pipalav, Jafarabad received rainfall.
- Union minister for Mines and Coal Pralhad Joshi has said that state-owned Coal India will produce 750 million tonnes of coal in the next financial year and will offer around 10,000 new jobs to boost employment.
- The Seventh Meeting of the India-U.S. Economic and Financial Partnership is meant to deepen the economic partnership between the two countries as a framework, commensurate with the growing importance of our economic relations and significant business and cultural ties that already exist between the two nations, and to undertake further work in a number of areas to improve cooperation and support for economic development.
- The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) signed two major agreements, referred to as Joint Declaration of Intent (JDoI), along with Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (hereinafter referred to as “BMZ”), Germany.
- India and Germany signed two Memorandum of Understanding in the field of Education.
- The Army Aviation Corps celebrated its Thirty Fourth Raising Day on 01 Nov 2019. To mark this occasion, a Wreath Laying Ceremony was held at National War Memorial, India Gate,New Delhi.
- India and Germany have acknowledged the need to further deepen bilateral defence cooperation as strategic partners to jointly address global and regional security challenges.
- Air Marshal Manavendra Singh, AVSM VrC VSM, took over as Director General Inspection and Safety, Air Headquarters RK Puram on 01 Nov 2019.
- In Men’s Hockey, India beat Russia 4 – 2 in first leg of Tokyo Olympics Qualifiers at Bhubaneswar in Odisha.
- Indian pugilists Shiva Thapa and Pooja Rani clinched gold medals, while Ashish settled for a silver, as India ended with a decent haul of seven medals at the Olympic Test Event for Boxing in Tokyo, Japan.
[table id=5572 /]