Daily Current Affairs One liner – November 08, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB, and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get the Current Affairs Pdf.
- November 8 – WORLD TOWN PLANNING DAY 2019
- On the week of November 4-8, CIP will hold a week-long online conference, which will showcase presentations on important planning issues and innovations from Canada and around the world.
- Union Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal yesterday inaugurated the state of the art new railway station along with a multi media centre at Sultanpur Lodhi in Punjab.
- Russian troops wearing World War II uniforms marched across Moscow’s Red Square, in memory of the historic 1941 parade, when Soviet soldiers went directly to the battlefield to fight the Nazis.
- Cyclone Bulbul over the Bay of Bengal is set to intensify into a very severe cyclonic storm today, triggering heavy rain in parts of Odisha and West Bengal.
- The 21st Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) was held in New Delhi under the Chairmanship of the Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman.
- 10th Asian Conference on Emergency Medicine will be held November 7-10, 2019 in New Delhi, India.
- The UAE Supreme Council has re-elected His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan as President of the UAE for a fourth five-year term.
- At the ninth edition of the Dhaka Literature festival West Bengal-based writer Abhisek Sarkar and Bangladeshi poet Rofiquzzaman Rony were given the Gemcon Young Literature Award and Gemcon Young Poetry Award.
- The Infosys Prize for 2019 was announced on November 7 at the Infosys campus in Bengaluru.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Brazil in the field of Health and Medicine.
- INS Kamorta, an Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvette jointly worked with Indonesian Warship KRI Usman Harun, a multi-role Corvette in Bay of Bengal in the Indian Navy – Indonesian Navy Bilateral Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ from 06 Nov to 07 Nov 19.
- Stand-in skipper Rohit Sharma became the first Indian man and second in world cricket to complete 100 T-20 Internationals. Shoaib Malik with 111 games from Pakistan is the only player to have played more than 100 T20 Internationals.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|