Daily Current Affairs – November 30, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of November 30, 2019.
November 30 – Computer Security Day
- Computer Security Day began in 1988, around the time that computers were becoming commonplace, even if they were yet to become ubiquitous in homes. The 1980s saw not only increased usage of computers, especially in business and government, and the internet was in its early stages.
- These days, electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets, and computers make up an important component of our everyday lives. While communication has become easier and more efficient than ever before, these technological advancements have brought with them new concerns about privacy and security. There’s even a holiday dedicated to keeping your online data safe and secure – it’s fittingly called Computer Security Day.
India to set up 12 hi-tech parks in Bangladesh
- India will set up 12 hi-tech parks in Bangladesh at a cost of $193 million. Speaking at a business meeting in Rangpur organised by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry, High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh Riva Ganguly Das said that these hi-tech parks will provide training to 30,000 youth of Bangladesh as skilled IT professionals. She also inaugurated Swami Vivekananda Bhawan at Rangpur which houses a Computer Center, Charitable Medical Centre, Coaching centre and student’s home.
FASTag deadline extended to December 15
- Union Government has extended the date for making FASTag mandatory for toll payments on National Highways to 15th of next month. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways had earlier announced that from 1st of December, toll payments on highways would be accepted through FASTags only.
- The Ministry in a statement said that it has been found that many citizens have still not enabled their vehicles with FASTag due to various reasons. It said, to provide some more time to citizens to buy and put FASTag on their vehicles, it has now been decided that charging of double User Fee from vehicles which enter FASTag lane without FASTag will start from 15th of December this year. The Ministry also said, NHAI FASTag will continue to be provided free of cost till 15th December.
PIB establishes a fact-checking unit to combat fake news against government
- The Press Information Bureau of India has set up a fact-checking unit to verify news related to the various ministries to combat fake news. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting urged people to email snapshots of any dubious material they come across on any platform including social media and get it verified.
Sardar Patel Narmada Trek flagged off
- In Gujarat, the Sardar Patel Narmada Trek (SPNT), a national level trekking camp for NCC Senior and Junior Division Cadets, has been flagged off at Statue of Unity-Kevadia in Narmada district.
- More than 1,000 cadets from Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Goa, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal and Punjab are participating in this camp. The aim of organizing SPNT camp is to promote National Integration by gathering enthusiastic Nationalist youth from all faiths, castes and cultural identity at a place which is towered by the Iron Man of India.
APP AND WEB PORTAL
Digitization of Data Collected in Anganwadi Centres
- To strengthen the monitoring of Anganwadi Services Scheme revised MIS known as ICDS-Rapid Reporting System (RRS) has also been introduced for capturing the data of Anganwadi Centres (AWCs) online. Under the ICDS-RRS each AWC is assigned an 11digit unique code and login password is allotted at the supervisor level to submit the monthly progress report. As on date, out of 13, 77,595 operational AWCs 13,70,927 AWCs have been assigned the 11digit unique code.
- Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India has developed an online complaint management system titled Sexual Harassment electronic–Box (SHe-Box) for registering complaints related to sexual harassment at workplace by women, including government and private employees. Once a complaint is submitted to the SHe-Box portal, it directly reaches to the concerned authority having jurisdiction to take action in the matter.
- A total number of 203 cases have been disposed off so far which includes cases under Central Government, State Government and Private sector. The SHe-Box portal has been developed with the objective to facilitate the registration of complaints related to sexual harassment of women at workplace
Indo-Nepal joint military Exercise SURYA KIRAN – XIV
- Joint military exercise ‘SURYA KIRAN – XIV’ between India and Nepal will be conducted at Salijhandi, Rupendehi district of Nepal from 03 to 16 December 2019. The exercise will comprise of 300 soldiers from both Indian and Nepal Army who would be sharing their experience in conduct of various counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations as also various humanitarian assistance missions by both the Armies.
Sathiyan wins both group matches to enter last-16 in ITTF World Cup
- India’s G Sathiyan won both his group matches against higher-ranked opponents to enter the round of 16 in the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) Men’s World Cup at Chengdu, China
Volleyball: Indian teams enter semis of 13th South Asian Games
- Indian men and women volleyball teams have entered the semi-finals of 13th South Asian Games. In the last group ‘A’ match, Indian men’s team defeated host Nepal in straight sets by 25-15, 25-13 and 25-16 in Kathmandu last evening. India will now take on runners up of Group ‘B’ in the first semi-final.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|