Daily Current Affairs – November 27, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of November 27, 2019.
November 27 – Turtle Adoption Day
- Turtle Adoption Day is a “day of action for the protection of endangered reptiles.” Specifically, the day supports the welfare of turtles. It appears to have been created by a woman named Christine Shaw, who made a blog post on November 25, 2011, on the website of Found Animals, an animal welfare organization that works to find new homes for distressed and abandoned animals.
Constitution Day observed in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
- High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh Riva Ganguly Das said that Indian Constitution gave people civil rights which were very forward-looking for the time when it was adopted. Addressing a gathering of Indians working in Bangladesh on the occasion of the Constitution day, she said that drafting committee of Indian Constitution under the leadership of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar also laid out the roadmap to achieve the aspiration of social justice in India.
President, CJI address Constitution Day function at Supreme Court
- President Ram Nath Kovind said that co-existence of the fully independent judiciary with a vibrant parliamentary democracy is a testimony to the sagacity and foresight of our founding fathers. Addressing the Constitution Day function at the Supreme Court , Mr. Kovind said the founding fathers created institutions and designed the right balance among them to ensure that their core objectives are not compromised.
Union Minister Shri Giriraj Singh addresses National Milk Day celebration
- The Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying Shri Giriraj Singh addressed entrepreneurs, milk producer farmers, academia and media on the occasion of National Milk Day-2019 at Pusa in New Delhi. Addressing the august gathering Shri Singh thanked Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for protecting interest of 10 crore farmers by not joining Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). He said that Prime Minister has always given the prime importance to the betterment of “Gaon Gareeb Kisaan” and RCEP was not in favour of farmers (Kisaan).
On the occasion of ‘Constitution Day’ MHRD announces National Essay Competitions every month as part of nationwide Nagrik Kartavya Palan Abhiyan
- Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the kartavya.ugc.ac.in portal on the occasion of ‘Constitution Day’ , as a part of year long Nagrik Kartavya Paalan Abhiyan being observed throughout the country. The portal will be used primarily for holding monthly essay competitions for students as well as other activities like quizzes, debates, poster making etc pertaining to Nagrik Kartavya Paalan Abhiyan. Minister of State for HRD Shri Sanjay Dhotre was also present on the occasion.
Uttar Pradesh govt to set up state’s 1st vulture conservation
- In a major step to conserve the endangered vulture population, the Uttar Pradesh government will set up state’s first vulture conservation and breeding centre in farenda area of Maharajganj district. Environment Minister had recently told the Parliament that there has been a sharp decline in the population of vultures in the country which has come down from 40 million to 19,000 in a span of over three decades.
APP AND WEB PORTAL
The President of India launches web-portal of “National Youth Parliament Scheme”
- A special function on the occasion to commemorate 70th Anniversary of adoption of the Constitution of India, – “SamvidhanDiwas” was organized in the Central Hall of Parliament. On this occasion, the President Shri Ram Nath Kovind launched the Web-Portal of “National Youth Parliament Scheme”. The web-portal of the National Youth Parliament Scheme is available at www.nyps.mpa.gov.in. The main objective of the portal is to increase the outreach of the youth parliament programme of the Ministry to hitherto untouched sections and corners of the country.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
ISRO launches India’s latest earth observation satellite Cartosat-3 successfully
- The national space agency ISRO has launched India’s latest earth observation satellite Cartosat-3 successfully .The workhorse rocket PSLV in its C-47 version carried it along with 13 other customer payloads into the intended polar sun-synchronous orbit. The launch vehicle was ignited at 09.28 hours from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh, some 90 kilometres off Chennai.
SUMMIT AND CONFERENCES
Seminar “DEFCOM INDIA 2019” underway in New Delhi
- A two-day seminar “DEFCOM INDIA 2019” is underway in New Delhi with the theme “Communications: A Decisive Catalyst for Jointness”. The seminar is devoted to the seminal theme of leveraging communications for achieving jointness between the three services.
Indian archers clinch 3 bronze medals at Asian Championship
- Led by Atanu Das, Indian archers bagged three bronze medals and also ensured at least three silver medals, at the ongoing Asian Championship at Bangkok. The Indian archers are competing in the tournament as neutral athletes under the World Archery flag due to the suspension of the national federation, Archery Association of India, AAI.
Girl who works in fields qualifies for national cross country athletic championship
- A 15-year-old girl, who works in the fields, has qualified for the national cross country athletic championship, to be organised by the School Games Federation of India, in Punjab next month.
- For Gayatri Sukhdev Gaikwad, who hails from Babulgaon Budruk village from Yavatmal District of Maharashtra, attending school and picking cotton in the fieldsis a routine. She won a State-level cross-country event held in Satara, Maharashtra and qualified for the tournament.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|