1)Cabinet approves repeal of 3 agricultural laws:
- The Central Government has introduced 3 agricultural schemes for farmers. Following various protests against this, the scheme was canceled and approved at the Cabinet meeting held yesterday.
- The Central Government has informed that full action will be taken for this announcement at the Winter Session to be held on 29th November.
3 Agricultural Projects:
- Price guarantee
- Agricultural Services Contract Act
- Essential Materials Amendment
2)Government announced to set up library in Madurai:
- The Chief Minister had already announced that a kalanger memorial library would be set up in Madurai.
- In this situation, the government has announced that 2 lakh square meters will be set up in the public sector residential complex on Puthunatham Road in Madurai.
- Building- 99 crore
- Technical Equipment- 5 crore
- Books- 10 crore
3)Coimbatore ranks second in NITI ayog project evaluation:
- Coimbatore ranks 2nd in India in Finance Commission’s Sustainable Development Plan for 2021. This estimate has been published in association with a German development company.
- Coimbatore is in 2nd place with 73.29 points in the ratings. Shimla is in the first position with 75.50 points and Trichy is in the 8th position with 70 points.
Other value details of Coimbatore:
- Poverty Alleviation- 87 points – First place
- Maintaining Health- 71 points- 5th place
- Quality Education- 88 points- 3rd place
4) RBI introduces cryptocurrency:
- A new act has been enacted to ban the private currency currently in circulation.
- On this basis, the RBI is in the process of developing a new cryptocurrency
- It has also been announced that the experimental digital currency will be released soon.
Uses of cryptocurrency
- Help prevent illegal fraud.
- Also provide financial assistance to extremist groups
5) Sweden elects first female PM:
- Sweden’s current Finance Minister Magdalena Anderson has been elected Sweden’s first female Prime Minister.
- Out of a total of 349 seats, 175 votes were required, of which only 174 were opposed.It is noteworthy that she resigned shortly.
6) Adani replaced Ambani’s place:
- Adani currently tops the list of richest people in Asia.
- So far, Reliance Industries chairman is in first place with $ 9.1 billion in assets and Adani Group chairman Gautam Adani is in second place with $ 8.88 billion.
- Reliance fell 1.72% as of yesterday. Adani Enterprises, meanwhile, is up 2.34%.
7) Savriya Chakra Award for Police Officer from Kashmir:
- Presented to Bilal Ahmed Macrae, who fought with extremists to save civilians at a recent Army Veterans Awards event.
- In 2019, Bilal was killed in a battle in the Baramulla area of Kashmir. The award was presented by President Ramnath Govind.
8) Constitution Day of India is celebrated tomorrow:
- The Constitution of India, 1949 was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. To commemorate this, Constitution Day has been celebrated across the country since 2015
- It has been announced that the show will start tomorrow at 11am. It is noteworthy that the President and the Prime Minister are expected to attend the event.
9) New Vice Chancellor Inauguration:
- RM Kathiresan has been appointed as the new Vice Chancellor of Annamalai University in Chidambaram. The event was held yesterday at the Vice Chancellor’s Office at the University.
10) Vegetable sales in urban ration shops:
- The prices of most vegetables in Tamil Nadu, including tomatoes, continue to rise.
- Thus middle class people are vulnerable. With this in mind, Cooperatives Minister I. Periyasamy has said that vegetables will now be sold at lower prices in urban ration shops.
- So far 8 metric tons of tomatoes have been sold in farm green consumer outlets across Tamil Nadu.
11) India wins World Table Tennis Championship:
- India’s Chhatriyan wins World Table Tennis Championship and advances to second round.
- Ukraine’s Yaroslav Smuten defeated in the first round of the men’s singles division.
12) NASA launches satellite:
- Deactivates meteors that can hit the Earth and launches them into orbit in the direction and orbit of the Earth.
- The satellite is expected to hit the 2,500-diameter meteorite DD Mass at a distance of 1.1 million kilometers from Earth.
- The test is also said to help protect the Earth from future impacts.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|