Daily Current Affairs – November 23, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of November 23, 2019.
November 23 – International Aura Awareness Day
- International Aura Awareness Day is celebrated annually on the fourth Saturday in November. An aura is a quality or energy emanating from a person or thing. This day was created to spread awareness of the human aura and how our physical and mental health affect our auras. In Latin or Greek, the word aura means breeze or breath. By the 19th century, the word aura began describing a quality or energy emanating from a person or thing. Auras are usually affiliated with the New Age religion. Some people claim to see auras around other people. They say auras provide insight into a person’s beliefs, thoughts, and personalities
India, China to hold celebratory activities to mark 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- India and China will jointly hold 70 celebratory activities to mark the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between the two nations. External Affairs Ministry said that the year-long activities starting from 2020 will demonstrate historic connect between two civilizations as well as growing bilateral relations.
PM Modi to share his thoughts in ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme on 24-11-19
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will share his thoughts with the people in the country and abroad in his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme at 11 A.M. on 24-11-19. It will be the 59th episode of the monthly radio programme.
Gadkari inaugurates 11th edition of Agro Vision
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has stressed upon the importance of Agricultural allied businesses for the development of farmers in Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. He said this while inaugurating the 11th edition of Agro Vision- 2019, an Agricultural exhibition at Reshimbag Ground of Nagpur.
- Emphasizing the need for a permanent venue for training on best practices in agriculture & extension activities for the farmers in Vidarbha, the minister urged the professional and scientific institutes to take initiative in this regard.
Jal Shakti Minister releases short documentary film on Water Conservation named ‘SHIKHAR SE PUKAR’
- Union Minister for Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat released a short documentary film on Water Conservation named ‘SHIKHAR SE PUKAR’ in New Delhi. The film has been made to promote ‘JalshaktiAbhiyan’ and is based on the Journey of an IAS Officer Ravindra Kumar, who climbed Everest this year to attract the attention of people from top of the Everest on the serious issue of Water Conservation and stopping Water Pollution.
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
J&K achieves highest road length under PMGSY in 2019
- In a significant accomplishment, Jammu and Kashmir has achieved the highest PMGSY road length in the country during the current year so far. During the current fiscal, around 11,400 kilometres of different road projects against the total sanctioned length of 19,700 kilometres.
SUMMIT AND CONFERENCES
Two-day conference of Governors, Lieutenant Governors
- President Ram Nath Kovind will preside over the conference. It will be the 50th such Conference to be held in Rashtrapati Bhavan and the third Conference to be presided over by President Kovind. The Conference will discuss important thematic issues in various sessions. It includes tribal issues, reforms in agriculture, JalJeevan Mission, new education policy for higher education and governance for ease of living.
Devendra Fadnavis takes oath as Maharashtra CM; Ajit Pawar of NCP takes oath as Deputy CM
- Devendra Fadnavis has taken oath as the Maharashtra Chief Minister for the second term. NCP’s Ajit Pawar has become the Deputy Chief Minister.
- Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari administered the oath to the two leaders. After the oath-taking ceremony, Mr. Fadnavis said Maharashtra people had given a clear mandate and the state needed a stable government and not a Khichadi government. Deputy CM Ajit Pawar said that from the result’s day to this day no party was able to form Government and Maharashtra was facing many problems including farmer issues. As such, they decided to form a stable government.
APP & WEB PORTAL
Tax department launches web portal for exchange of information
- The Chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), P C Mody inaugurated the Web Portal for Exchange of Information on Income Tax Website in New Delhi.
- The Web Portal consolidates all the relevant Automatic Exchange of Information related information at one place for financial institutions, officers and public. Finance Ministry in a statement said that the portal would not only be useful for the domestic financial institutions but will also help the foreign tax authorities and financial institutions to get information about the Indian laws, rules and procedures.
Over 7 crore farmers benefited under PM-KISAN scheme
- Over seven crore farmers have been benefited under Pradhan MantriKisanSammanNidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme. Under this scheme, six thousand rupees per year are being given in three instalments to the farmers. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar said, from 1st December of this year, the release of benefits will be made to beneficiaries only on the basis of Aadhar authenticated data under this scheme.
MoU & AGREEMENTS
Government E-Marketplace signs MoU with Government of NCT Delhi
- Government e-Marketplace, GeM has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Delhi Government to facilitate buyer organizations of the national capital towards a market-based procurement.
- The MoU was signed by Chief Financial Officer and Joint Secretary, GeM Rajeev Kandpal and Special Secretary Finance in Delhi Government NeerajBharati. It will further expedite the harmonization of the procurement guidelines of the two entities and integration of the systems, enabling seamless procuring experience.
Kolkata Day/Night Test
- On the second day of maiden Pink ball Day and Night Cricket Test at Eden Gardens in Kolkata, India will resume its first innings at 174 for 3 against Bangladesh.For the first time in India, Pink ball is being used in the day-night test in place of the usual red ball to have better visibility under a bad light.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee inaugurated the five-day match in the presence of BCCI President Saurav Ganguly, Bangladesh Cricket Board President NazmulHasanPapon and other dignitaries. Former Indian Cricketers Sachin Tendulkar, KapilDev, Sunil Gavaskar and eminent former cricketers of Bangladesh were present on the occasion.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|