Daily Current Affairs November 19, 2021
The Government of Maharashtra is to appoint Salman Khan as the Govt Vaccine Ambassador
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan will be the Govt-vaccine ambassador for Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra Public Health Minister Rajesh Tob says the Muslim-majority community is reluctant to get the corona virus vaccine, and the government will seek the help of Bollywood actor Salman Khan to raise awareness about the vaccine among the people.
KVG Bank has won the ASSOCHAM Award for Outstanding Digital Financial Services
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank receives Best ‘Digital Financial Services’ Award through Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India under the category of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
- The award was received by Bank chairman P. Gopikrishna from Reserve Bank of India Regional Director R. Gurumurthy.
Other details for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
Headquarters: Dharwad, Karnataka;
Chairman: P. Gopikrishna.
World Toilet Day – November 19
- World Toilet Day is all about celebrating toilets. they do for everything for us – from taking away our waste to protecting our health, safety and dignity.
- The United Nations General Assembly has designated November 19 as World Toilet Day, with the aim of celebrating the invention of toilets and raising awareness over the globe
- Without a toilet life will be dirty and more dangerous.
Jyoti won gold in Asian archery
- The indian woman Jyoti Sureka won a gold medal at the Asian Archery Championships in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- In the semi-finals of the women’s compound division, India’s Jyoti Sureka played against Kim Yang-yi of South Korea. Jyoti Sureka won by 148-144 and advanced to the finals
- In the final round, India’s Jyoti Sureka played against former world champion O Yuhyun of Korea. Jyoti Sureka won the gold medal by 146-145
M Thuraisamy has been appointed as the Acting Chief Justice of the Chennai High Court
- M Duraiswamy he senior-most judge was appointed as the acting chief justice of the Madras High Court. was notified by A Law Ministry and justice
- When Justice Munishwar Nath Bhandari, transferred from the Allahabad HC to the Madras HC. Once Justice Bhandari joins the Madras High Court, he will be the senior-most judge of the Madras HC.
- Former Chief Justice of Chennai Sanjib Banerjee has been transferred as the new Chief Justice of the Meghalaya High Court.
ED chief S.K. Mishra gets one more year extension
- Enforcement Director SK Mishra’s tenure has been extended for another year by order of the Revenue Department under the Union Finance Ministry.
- The order issued by the department of revenue under the Union finance ministry said the “President of India is ordered to extend the tenure of Shri Sanjay Kumar Mishra, IRS as Director of Enforcement for a period of one year beyond 18.11.2021, upto 18.11.2022, or untill further orders
Cabinet approved for mobile services in 7,287 villages
- The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved provisioning of mobile services in over 7,000 uncovered villages by Prime minister Modi
- 4g mobile services Is provided in more than 7,287 villages in 44 interested districts in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Odisha At an estimated cost of 6,466 crore.
- The project founded by Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) and is will be completed within 18 months after the signing of the agreement.
Award for Best Personality to Hemalini
- The award for Best Indian Film Personality of the Year at the International Film Festival has been announced for actress, Mathura constituency MP, Yemalini and Indian Film Censorship Board chairman and renowned songwriter Prasoon Joshi.
- Also Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachchan, singer SB Balasubramaniam, composer Ilayaraja have been honored with this award.
- Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur says the they will be honored at the 52nd International Film Festival in Goa.
International Men’s Day – November 19
- International men’s day is celebrated on November 19 every year
- This year the theme for this day is “Better relations between men and women.”
- International Men’s Day is celebrated to focus on the health and well-being of men, to promote and encourage positive male role models
- The aim of the International Men’s day is to focus on discrimination against men and to promote gender equality by creating a better and safer place for everyone.
- International Men’s Day 1999 was founded by Dr. Jerome Deluxe. To celebrate his father’s birthday, he chose November 19 as International Men’s day.
‘Save Us 48′ project in Tamil Nadu: Chief Minister Stalin launched
- Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Stalin has announced a new project called “Save Us 48” to help road accident victims
- Gloden hours is the treatment given to the victims of road accidents within the first few hours, which is an important life-saving treatment
- Chief Minister Stalin has announced that the government will bear the cost of treatment for the first 48 hours of accident victims through a new plan called ‘Save Us 48’.
On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of V. Chidambaranar, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu released the books of V.U.C
- During the celebration of the 150th birth anniversary of the WAC, which is revered as a sailing Tamil, and the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Stalin published the book Bibliography of W.U.C , W.U.C Thirukkural Urai.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin on 11.2021 at the General Secretariat, during the celebration of the 150th birth anniversary of the freedom fighter W.U.C. have been Published the book Bibliography of W.U.C – First Volume and W.U.C. Thirukkural Text – Volume II
Renovated War Memorial place in Ladakh: Opened by the Defense Minister
- On November 18, 1962, a major war broke out against China in the Resang La area of eastern Ladakh. The battle took place at an altitude of 18,000 feet and was fought bravely by the Kumaon Brigade led by Major Shaitan Singh of the Indian Army.
- Shaitan Singh was martyred. He was posthumously awarded the country’s highest Param Veer Chakra award.
- On the event of the 59th anniversary of the Battle of Resang La, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh yesterday inaugurated the renovated war memorial place.
Government of Tamil Nadu Job: 3% on the allocation list for featured to the Silambatta heroes
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has announced in the Legislative Assembly the order to provide government employment on the basis of 3% quota for Silambatta heroes.
- 40 years ago , The government has recognized Silambata as one of the state sports
President Ramnath Govind inaugurated various public facilities in Sui village
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates various public facilities in Sui village in the Bhiwani district of Haryana.
- The Swa-Prerit Adarsh Gram Yojana (SPAGY) scheme is used for developing as Adarsh Gram (Model village) by Mahadevi Parameshwaridas Jindal Charitable Trust
- The Jindal Foundation has spent Rs 25 crore to transform the city of Sui into an Adarsh village
552nd Guru Nanak Jayanti is celebrated on 19 November 2021
- The Sikh founder Guru Nanak Jayanti is observed every year as the birth anniversary of, Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
- This year marks the 552nd birthday of Guru Nanak, also known as Prakash Utsav or Guru Purab, an important festival for the Sikh community.
- He was born in 1469 in the village of Talwandi. It is currently located in Nangana Sahib, Pakistan
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|