Daily Current Affairs – November 19, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of November 19, 2019.
November 19 – International Men’s Day (IMD) 2019
- International Men’s Day (IMD) is an annual international event celebrated on 19 November. Inaugurated in 1992 on 7 February by Thomas Oaster,the project of International Men’s Day was conceived one year earlier on 8 February 1991.The project was re-initialised in 1999 in Trinidad and Tobago.International Men’s Day is celebrated in over 80 countries,on 19 November, and global support for the celebration is broad.
- International Men’s Day celebrates worldwide the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities. We highlight positive role models and raise awareness of men’s well-being. Our theme is “Making a difference for men and boys.”
November 19 – Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) 2019
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) is a day on which the work of women entrepreneurs is observed and discussed, held on the nineteenth of November of each year. The inaugural event was held in New York City at the United Nations, with additional events being held simultaneously in several other countries. 144 nations overall recognized the first WED in 2014, which included the presentation of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Pioneer Awards. The organization behind WED also has an ambassadorship and fellowship program.
Sri Lanka’s new President directs state institutions to display National Emblem
- Sri Lanka’s new President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has directed all state institutions to display the national emblem in place of the traditional portrait of the incumbent President.Among his first orders after being sworn in as President, Mr Rajapaksa stated that he instructed for the removal of politicians’ photographs from name boards of roads as well.
Open air screening section arranged for general public in IFFI 2019
- The 50th International Film Festival of India opens on 20th November in Goa. The festival caters to over twelve thousand delegates. But do not worry if you are not a delegate . There is an Open Air Screening section where you can enjoy some of the blockbusters free.
Appointment of Chief of Defence Staff
- The Government has approved in principle the creation of a post of CDS. An Implementation Committee was also approved and constituted to further determine and finalize the exact responsibilities, an enabling framework for this new post and all other issues involved to ensure smooth operationalization.
IITF 2019: Trade Fair in New Delhi to open for general public from 19-11-19
- The ongoing 39th India International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi will open for general public from today. The event which began from 14th of November will continue till 27th of this month.The first five days of the event were reserved for business.This year the theme of the fair is ‘Ease of Doing Business’.
Haryana govt decides to create new Foreign Cooperation department
- Haryana Government has decided to create a dedicated new department namely Department of ‘Foreign Cooperation’ in order to streamline and provide focus to various initiatives taken by the state government for the promotion of investment, employment for youth and welfare of Non-Resident Indians.
SUMMIT AND CONFERENCE:
29th Regional Contact Points (RCP) meeting of Asia Pacific (A/P) region of the World Customs Organization
- The 29th Regional Contact Points (RCP) meeting of Asia Pacific (A/P) region of the World Customs Organization (WCO) isbeing organised by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) at Puducherry from 18th to 20th November, 2019.
63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship kicks off in New Delhi
- Reigning Commonwealth Games champion Shreyasi Singh won the women’s Trap Gold at the ongoing 63rd National Shooting Championship for shotgun events in New Delhi. Shreyasi representing Bihar shot 42 out of 50 birds to claim the crown, while Rajeshwari from Punjab managed 38 hits to settle for silver. Pragati Dubey of Madhya Pradesh won bronze with a finals score of 31.
2020 Hockey Pro League
- Bhubaneswar will host the India’s home matches during 2020 Hockey Pro League.The International Hockey Federation (FIH) said, the second edition of the Hockey Pro League will be played between 11th of January and 28th of June.Bhubaneswar has become a hockey hub in India and has been hosting a majority of tournaments, the most recent being the Olympic qualifiers.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|