Daily Current Affairs – November 14 & 15, 2019
In this page, we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams, it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other states PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs of November 14 & 15, 2019.
November 14 – World Diabetes Day
- In 2007 General Assembly adopted resolution 61/225 designating 14 November as World Diabetes Day. The focus for World Diabetes Day 2019 is on Family and Diabetes. The Day is raising awareness of the impact that diabetes has on the family and support network of those affected and promoting the role of the family in the management, care, prevention and education of diabetes. Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke and lower limb amputation.
National Children’s Day
- Children’s Day is celebrated on 14 November in India and is also known as Bal Divas. This day increase awareness in people about the rights, care, and education of children. Children are the future of the country. This day commemorates the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru.
39th India International Trade Fair begins
- 39th India International Trade Fair will begin at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. The theme for this edition of the fair is ‘Ease of Doing Business’. The fair will be inaugurated by Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Nitin Gadkari.
- Several countries, including Australia, Iran, the UK, Vietnam, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia are participating in the 14-day Trade Fair.This year the status of ‘Partner Country’ has been accorded to Afghanistan and South Korea will be the Focus Country. Bihar and Jharkhand will be the focus states.
President addresses student innovators of Atal Tinkering Lab Marathon-2018
- A group of selected student innovators of the Atal Tinkering Lab Marathon-2018, called on President Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Addressing the student innovators, the President said, he was happy to note that they were selected as the best innovators from approximately 50,000 students from 2,700 schools across the country. He said that it makes him wonder what young children of this nation can achieve when given the opportunity to think unconventionally.
Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurates LINAC services, AMRIT pharmacy and auditorium at National Cancer Institute, AIIMS Jhajjar campus.
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan visited the National Cancer Institute, AIIMS, New Delhi (Jhajjar Campus). He stated that the NIC has been able to reduce the waiting list for surgery of Cancer patients very significantly thus providing very valuable service to the healthcare seekers.
- The National Cancer Institute, AIIMS, New Delhi (Jhajjar Campus)was dedicated to the nation by the Prime Minister on 12.02.2019.
Maitree Diwas (Civil-Military Friendship)
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh visited Arunachal Pradesh to attend the Maitree Diwas celebrations at Tawang. Maitree Diwas (Civil-Military Friendship) will be celebrated for two days at Gyalwa Tsangyang Gyatso High Altitude Stadium Tawang. This will be the 11th edition of Maitree Diwas which celebrates civil-military bonhomie in the area. Rajnath Singh will also inaugurate Sisseri River Bridge and National Highway-52 in East Siang District.
Greetings to the people of Jharkhand on their Statehood Day
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has greeted the people of Jharkhand on their Statehood Day. Jharkhand is synonymous with bravery and compassion. The people of this land have always lived in harmony with nature. They have excelled in various fields thanks to their hardwork. Jharkhand keep scaling new heights of progress and realise Bhagwan Birsa Munda’s dream of a prosperous and happy state”, the Prime Minister said.
Union HRD Minister holds bilateral talks with Education Ministers of Norway, Bangladesh, Mexico, Thailand and Malaysia
- Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ held bilateral talks with Education Ministers of Norway, Bangladesh, Mexico, Thailand, UAE and Malaysia in Paris on 13thNovember, 2019. The meetings took place on the sidelines of 40th UNESCO General Conference being held in Paris. HRD Minister also participated in High Level Meeting of Education Ministers at UNESCO, highlights new transformational initiatives by India to enhance international cooperation in field of education.
Prakash Javadekar Takes Charge as Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Minister
- Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting & Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Prakash Javadekar,assumed office in the Ministryof Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
Justice Muhammad Raffiq takes oath as Chief Justice of Meghalaya HC
- Justice Muhammad Raffiq took oath as Chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court. Meghalaya Governor Tathagata Roy administered the oath of office and secrecy at Raj Bhavan in Shillong.
- Raffiq succeeds Ajay Kumar Mittal who is now the Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court. He will be the eighth Chief Justice of the Meghalaya High Court. Justice Rafiq started his law practice in 1984. He practised exclusively in Rajasthan High Court in almost all branches of law.
FIFA names Arsene Wenger as global football development chief
- Veteran coach Arsene Wenger has been named FIFA’s Chief of global football development. FIFA said, the former Arsenal and Monaco coach would be responsible for the growth of the game for both men and women around the world and would also be the leading authority on technical matters, including potential changes to the sport’s laws.
Indo-Uzbekistan Joint Field Training exercise (FTX)-2019 Exercise Dustlik-2019
- The inaugural Indo-Uzbekistan Joint Field Training Exercise (FTX)-2019, Exercise DUSTLIK-2019 culminated on 13 November 2019 after 10 days of joint training with Uzbekistan Army at Chirchiq Training Area, Uzbekistan. In the joint exercise which began on 04 November 2019 training was focused on counter insurgency and counter terrorism operations in urban scenario as well as sharing of expertise on skills at arms, both combat shooting and experiences in counter insurgency and counter terrorism.
APP & WEB PORTAL
UP government launches e-Ganna app, web portal
- Uttar Pradesh government has launched a dedicated web portal and a mobile application, e-Ganna App, for sugarcane farmers of the state. Cane supply slip will now be issued to the farmers by sugar mills online.
- The web portal and e-Ganna App will help in eradicating cane mafia and middleman and strengthen cane development societies. The portal and the App will ensure transparency in the process of getting slips, and facilitate sugarcane supply by farmers to mills and check irregularities.
Sishu Suraksha APP
- The Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights launched a mobile app Sishu Suraksha on the occasion of Children’s Day. The purpose of the app is to empower citizens to take moral responsibility of protecting future generations. The app can be used by anyone in the state to lodge a complaint which will be directly registered at Commission.
SUMMITS & CONFERENCES
India and Switzerland hold Secretary-level Bilateral Meeting
- India and Switzerland held Secretary-level bilateral meeting in New Delhi and discussed enhanced cooperation in the fight against tax evasion.The Secretaries expressed satisfaction over the progress made over the past few years in the area of administrative assistance in tax matters, particularly the efforts made by Switzerland in providing assistance in HSBC cases.
Two day International Conference on Yoga for Heart care
- Ministry of AYUSH is organizing the International Conference on Yoga on 15-16 November 2019 at Mysuru, Karnataka. The Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri B.S. Yediyurappa will inaugurate the two day conference on 15th November, 2019 in the presence of Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH and Defence, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik.
- The theme of the conference is ‘Yoga for Heart Care’. More than 700 national and international delegates are expected to participate in the conference spread over ten technical sessions involving fifty resource persons & experts.
PM addresses Plenary session of XI BRICS Summit
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi proposes first meeting of BRICS Water Ministers in India and he said that an Innovation has become the basis of our development.
- He addressed the Plenary session of XI BRICS Summit in Brazil. Heads of states of other BRICS countries, also addressed the Plenary session.Prime Minister said that the theme of this summit – “Economic growth for an innovative future” is very apt. He said that Innovation has become the basis of our development. He emphasized that it is necessary for strengthening the cooperation under BRICS for innovation.
IOA to meet CGF officials
- The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) will meet top officials of the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF) in New Delhi to bring Shooting back on the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games roster. For the first time since 1974, Shooting has been excluded from the Games roster. In protest, the IOA had threatened to pull out of the Games if it was not reinstated.
Sports Minister felicitates Wushu World Championships Medal Winners
- India’s Wushu World Championships medal winners Praveen, Yumnam Sanathoi Devi, Poonam Khatri and Vikrant Baliyan were felicitated by Union Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju in New Delhi.India had won four medals – a gold, two silvers and a bronze – in the World Championships held in Shanghai, China, last month.Praveen, who had won a gold, was handed a cheque of 20 lakh rupees, Sanathoi and Poonam got 14 lakh rupees each for the silver and Vikrant received eight lakh rupees for winning bronze.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|