Daily Current Affairs June – 6 & 7, 2021 PDF Download. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June – 6 & 7, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- A new e-filing portal (incometax.gov.in) launched today (JUNE 7) by the Department of Income Tax.
It was started with a purpose of providing convenience and a modern, seamless experience to taxpayers.
This portal was very protective to the taxpayers for their property and personal information’s.
The new taxpayer friendly portal is integrated with immediate processing of Income Tax Returns and quick refunds to taxpayers.
- Performance Grading Index (PGI) 2019-20 for States and Union Territories was approved by the union education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.
Performance Grading Index was a tool to observe the growth and the performance of school education in various states, this schemes was introduced on 2019 by the central government.
Performance Grading Index had a set of 70 parameters to catalyse transformational change in the field of school education.
Punjab, Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Kerala occupy the highest grade (Grade A++) for 2019-20.
Most of the States/UTs have improved their grade in PGI 2019-20 compared to the earlier years.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Puducherry, Punjab and Tamil Nadu have improved overall PGI score by 10%, i.e., 100 or more points.
- Raimona reserve forest was become the sixth National park of Assam.
Raimona reserve forest in Kokrajhar district has been upgraded to sixth national park of Assam , the announcement was made by the assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
The region of the forest comes under Bodoland Territorial Region (BTR) across the border with Bhutan.
Assam already has Five national parks in the state.
This national park is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, Elephant reserve, Project Tiger reserve and a biosphere reserve in Assam, India.
- Prime Minister, Narendra Modi launches a Ethanol production project which was named as E-100.
On the occasion of World Environment Day in Pune Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, launched E-100 pilot project.
This Project was Launched with the prospects of etting up a network for production and distribution of ethanol in India.
Prime Minister also launched ‘Report of the Expert Committee on Road Map for ethanol blending in India 2020-2025’. It was released in line with the theme of World Environment Day- “promotion of biofuels for a better environment”.
- India get 117 rank on 7 Sustainable Development Goals adopted as 2030 agenda.
Last year India was ranked 115th place in that report, This year dropped by two places primarily because major challenges like ending hunger and achieving food security (SDG 2), achieving gender equality (SDG 5) and building resilient infrastructure, promoting inclusive and sustainable industrialisation and fostering innovation (SDG 9) remain in the country.
India ranks below four South Asian countries — Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, it said. The overall SDG score of India is 61.9 out of 100.
- 80 acres of ‘Oxi-van’ consists of ten types of forests was to be created in the Haryana.
On the occasion of World Environment Day on June 5, 2021 Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, announced to create 80 acres of ‘Oxi-van’ (a forest) in Karnal district.
- G7 countries fixes global minimum tax of 15 % on multinational companies.
Group of Seven (G7), a group of the world’s richest nations, have reached a landmark deal to back a global minimum tax of at least 15 percent on multinational companies.
- I-Familia A Global database to identify missing persons launched bu the Interpol.
I-Familia is a global database for identifying missing persons based on international DNA kinship matching.
Its aim is to reunite loved ones or to bring closure to cases and allow families to rebuild their lives.
- New Constitutional Bench was formed in Nepal On June 6 to hear petitions against House of Representatives dissolution.
The bench was formed by Nepal’s Chief Justice Cholendra Shamsher Rana on the basis of seniority and expertise of the Supreme Court Justice.
- Annual Priority Sector Credit Plan was launched by the Government Of Maharashtra.
The ‘state annual priority sector credit plan’ worth Rs 4,60,881 crore along with an ‘overall annual credit plan’ worth 18,10,779 crore was launched by the Maharashtra Government on June 7.
It was launched during quarterly State Level Bankers Committee (SBLC) meeting of Maharashtra.
The norms of the sector was making through the guidelines of the RBI.
- India’s largest power utility, NTPC Ltd joins hand with the UN’s CEO Water Mandate.
CEO Water Mandate is a coveted league of companies focusing on efficient water management.
Chairman and Managing Director of NTPC, Shri Gurdeep Singh, has joined a select group of business leaders who recognize importance of water stewardship and is working to conserve water.
- SIDBI on behalf of the government invites bids from consultants to help set up Rs 20,000 crore DFI called National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID).
This project was signed with the objective of to select a management consultant to support in the setting up of an infra Development Finance Institution (DFI).
- Roger Federer pulls out from the French Open Tennis.
Roger Federer was The 20-time Grand Slam tournament champion.
On June 6, Sunday He announced his pulls out in French open.
- Sifan Hassan broke the women’s 10,000 metres world record in a Continental Tour meeting on home soil in Hengelo.
Sifan Hassan was Dutch long-distance runner she breaks the world record and set a new record of 29 minutes 6.82 seconds.
The previous record of 29:17.45 was set by the Ethiopia’s Almaz Ayana at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- In Formula 1 Race Red Bull’s Sergio Perez won a chaotic Azerbaijan Grand Prix On June 6.
Events, Important Days:
- “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shivrajyabhishek Divas” short flim was relesed by the Goa Government .
On the occasion of anniversary of Maratha king’s coronation day highlighting history of Goa and Shivaji’s role in fighting Portuguese. “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shivrajyabhishek Divas” short flim was relesed by the Goa Government .
- June 6 – Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation Day was celebrated .
The Objective of this day is to Provides cooperation to one another for the provision of training and research facilities in educational vocational and technical fields among the BIMSTEC nations.
- June 6 – UN’s Russian Language Day
UN Russian Language Day is observed annually on June 6.
The event was established by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) in 2010.
UN Russian Language Day coincides with the birthday of Alexander Pushkin, a Russian poet who is considered the father of modern Russian language.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|