Daily Current Affairs June 17 PDF Download in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June – 17, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- ‘Customized Crash Course programme for Covid 19 Frontline workers’ a new programme will be launched by the Prime minister narendra modi on June 18.
The launch will commence the programme in 111 training centres spread over 26 states.
The programme aims to skill and upskill over one lakh Covid warriors across the country. The training will be imparted to Covid warriors in six customised job roles namely Home Care Support, Basic Care Support, Advanced Care Support, Emergency Care Support, Sample Collection Support, and Medical Equipment Support.
- For the development of Indo-Israel Agriculture project 3 Centers of Excellence established in Karnataka.
For taking forward the Israeli technologies in the field of Horticulture, 3 Centers of Excellence (COEs) established in Karnataka under Indo-Israel Agricultural Project (IIAP).
- S. Yediyurappa, Chief Minister, Government of Karnataka and Sh. Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister for Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India jointly inaugurated the centres on June 16.
- As part of 13th BRICS Summit IIT Bombay conducts Conference of BRICS Network Universities.
A three day virtual Conference of BRICS Network Universities on the theme of electric mobility was inaugurated at IIT Bombay.
BRICS Network University is a union of higher education institutions of the five BRICS member countries, formed with the objective of enhancing educational cooperation in general, and especially in the realm of research and innovation . IIT Bombay is the lead institution of India for the BRICS Network University.
- Cabinet has approved the proposal of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) on “Deep Ocean Mission”.
Deep Ocean Mission was implemented with a view of to explore deep ocean for resources and develop deep sea technologies for sustainable use of ocean resources.
components of this mission are Development of Technologies for Deep Sea Mining, and Manned Submersible, Development of Ocean Climate Change Advisory Services,Technological innovations for exploration and conservation of deep-sea biodiversity,Deep Ocean Survey and Exploration, Energy and freshwater from the Ocean, Advanced Marine Station for Ocean Biology.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered the keynote address at the 5th edition of Viva Tech on June 16.
PM delivers Keynote address at the 5th edition of Viva Tech Via video confrencing.
Prime minister delivered the thoughts on Stresses the need for insulating our planet against the next pandemic.
he also stated that India is home to one of the world’s largest start-up eco systems, India offers what innovators and investors need.
- Cooperation in Development of National Maritime Heritage Complex at Lothal, Gujarat.
Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways and Ministry of Culture sign an MoU towards it.
This development would facilitate to exhibit the robust maritime history and vibrant coastal tradition of our country.
- Twitter Appointed Interim Chief Compliance Officer for India On new IT rules.
As per the Proclimation made by government of India On Twitter to comply with the new IT rules
Twitter India had asked government for more time to comply with new IT Rules while WhatsApp & Facebook appointed their respective grievance officers.
- Latest edition of UNESCO Science Report (USR) was published with title of “race against time for smarter development”.
Chapter on India in latest edition was authored by Prof Sunil Mani, director at Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram.
This chapter provides an overview of STI developments in India along with suggestions and recommendations.
According to report, India has not adopted industry 4.0 technologies and job losses due to automation is not a serious threat now.
- Defence Minister of india Rajnath Singh participated in the ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Plus (ADMM-Plus) via video conferencing.
Defence Minister Rajnath to speak at regional security meet today and delivers india’s views on dealing with major security challenges facing the region at the ASEAN Defence ministers meeting.
- World Health Organisation named a new type of corona virus as “Delta Plus” or “AY.1” variant.
Variant B.1.617.2.1 of corona-virus is known as AY.1 which is characterised by acquisition of K417N mutation.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gives the approval for the proposal of the Department of Fertilizers for fixation of Nutrient Based Subsidy Rates for P&K Fertilizers for the year 2021-22(till the present season).
Government of India is making available fertilizers, namely Urea and 22 grades of P&K fertilizers (including DAP) to farmers at subsidized prices through fertilizer manufacturers/ importers.
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry introduced Smart Enforcement App for Trucks to reduce compliance Logistics costs.
Through this app IT based solution to make enforcement mechanism technology driven.
The responsibility for this enforcement lies with state governments departments, namely Commercial tax, transport, police and other agencies.
- Wheat procurement in india was increased 13 % and than more in this year.
428.77 LMT wheat procured so far comparison to last year’s corresponding period.
comparing to the last year 12 % more paddy procured in this year.
- Net Direct Tax collections for the Financial Year 2021-22 have grown at over 100%
Net Direct Tax collections for the Financial Year 2021-22 have grown at a robust pace despite the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic on the economy.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $484 million loan to improve transport connectivity and facilitate industrial development of Tamil Nadu.
To develop the Chennai–Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor this loan will be implemented.
The project is key to providing seamless road connectivity across industrial clusters, transport gateways and consumption centers, and help reduce logistics and production costs for CKIC’s targeted industries to boost their competitiveness
- In the Euro 2020 tournament Italy qualified for the knockout stages.
Italy from group A qualifies for the knockout stages by beating Switzerland.
Important days, Events:
- June 17 – “World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought”.
17 June was conducted as the “World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought” .
This day aims to create awareness about sustainable development and the welfare of people.
This day was officially declared by the The United Nations General Assembly in December 1994 .
This day was conducted under the theme of “restoration, land and recovery. We build back better with healthy land”.
- June 16 – International Day of Family Remittances.
This day was observed under the theme of ‘Recovery and resilience through digital and financial inclusion’.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|