Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 06, February 2021 PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB & Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female 2021:
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is a United Nations-sponsored annual awareness day. Every year this day is observed on 6th February. In this year the day is observed around the world with the theme of “No Time for Global Inaction, Unite, Fund, and Act to End Female Genital Mutilation.”
- Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
Indian Navy and Coast Guard receive 5 of the 16 Mk-III helicopters:
Indian Navy has received three “Made in India” advanced light helicopters, customised for coastal security, from the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Out of the 16 Mk-III helicopters, HAL delivered three to Indian Navy at Aero India.
- HAL also delivered two light helicopters to the Indian Coast Guard.
- Including this, total of 201 MoUs, product launches and technology transfers were concluded at the Bandhan ceremony held on the last day of Aero India 2021.
India’s Youngest Women Pilot- Ayesha Aziz
- 25 year-old Ayesha Aziz from Kashmir has achieved “India’s youngest female pilot”.
- She got a license to fly a plane at the tender age of 15. At her 16 years, she was trained to fly a MIG-29 jet. In 2011, Aziz became the youngest student pilot to get a license.
High Court of Gujarat celebrates its Diamond Jubilee
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release a Commemorative Postage Stamp marking the completion of sixty years of the establishment of the High Court.
- Capital- Gandhinagar
- Chief Minister of Gujarat – Vijay Rupani
- Governor- Acharya Devvrat
Assam government will distribute financial assistance of 3 thousand rupees each:
Assam government will distribute financial assistance of 3 thousand rupees each to nearly 7.5 lakh people belonging to tea garden areas under Chah Bagicha Dhan Puraskar scheme.
The state government started the scheme in 2017- 18. So far, 5 thousand rupees had been deposited to bank account holders in tea garden areas in two phases under this scheme.
- Capital- Dispur
- CM- Sarbananda Sonowal
- Governor- Jagdish Mukhi
IAF hosted the Global Chiefs’ of Air Staff (CAS) Conclave:
Indian Air Force hosted a two day Global Chiefs’ of Air Staff Conclave on 03 & 04 February 21 at “Aero India 2021”.
- The theme of this conclave is ‘Leveraging Aerospace Power for Security and Stability’.
- The Conclave was organised in a hybrid format to obviate restrictions imposed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and was attended by close to 50 countries.
- Chief of the Naval Staff (India) – Admiral Karambir Singh
- Chiefs of Air Staff- Air Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
- Chief of the Army Staff- General Manoj Mukund Naravane
- Chief of Defence Staff- Bipin Rawat
Ministry of Corporate Affairs will launch “MCA21 Version 3.0” in FY 2021-22:
During the fiscal 2021-22, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) will launch data analytics driven MCA21 Version 3.0.
- This Version will have additional modules for e-Adjudication, e-Consultation and Compliance Management.
- MCA21 system is the first Mission Mode e-Governance project of Government of India.
IAF and HAL have operationalised an e-Portal:
IAF and HAL have operationalised an e-Portal as part of Inter-Organisational Information Sharing System (IOIS) during the Aero India 2021. This will facilitate smooth, safe and secure method of data transfer between the two organisations.
- It will also reduce the time for finalization of tasking and budgetary quotation processes.
- Chairman and MD of HAL – R Madhavan
- Headquarters- Bangalore
CIL made pact with EESL:
State-owned Coal India Limited (CIL) has entered into a pact with Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) for reducing its carbon footprint and improving the overall operational efficiency and profitability.
- CIL has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with EESL for collaborating in the area of energy efficiency and resource conservation for de-carbonisation of Coal India
- CIL- Coal India Limited
- Headquarters: Kolkata, West Bengal
- CEO: Pramod Agrawal
- EESL- Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- Headquarters: New Delhi, Delhi
- Chairman: Rajeev Sharma
1st Joint Working Group Meet held between India and Bahrain
First meeting of the Joint Working Group in the field of Renewable Energy between India and Bahrain held in virtual format.
- Abdul Hussain bin Ali Mirza, President of Sustainable Energy Authority led the Bahraini delegation.
- The Indian delegation was led by Dinesh Dayanand Jagdale, Joint Secretary, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Capital- Manama
- Currency- Bahraini dinar
8th Meeting of ASEAN-India Tourism Ministers
- Minister of State for Culture and Tourism, Prahlad Singh Patel co-chaired the 8th Meeting of ASEAN-India Tourism Ministers through video conferencing.
- The Meeting was in conjunction with the 24th Meeting of ASEAN Tourism Ministers (M-ATM).
- Minister of State for Culture and Tourism – Prahlad Singh Patel.
- ASEAN- Association of South East Asian Nations.
- 2021 ASEAN Chair Country- Brunei Darussalam
- There are ten Southeast Asian countries in ASEAN. They are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Third Bangladesh Film Festival 2021:
The third Bangladesh Film Festival 2021 opened in Kolkata yesterday. Bangladesh Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud inaugurated the festival as Chief Guest.
- The five-day long festival will be showcasing 32 Bangladeshi feature films.
- Film on the life of Prime Minister of Bangladesh ‘Hasina-A Daughter’s Tale’ was the inaugural film of the festival.
- Prime Minister- Sheikh Hasina
- Capital- Dhaka
- Currency- Bangladeshi Taka
Hindi Word of Year 2020- “Aatmanirbharta”
Aatmanirbharta word has been chosen by Oxford Languages as its Hindi Word of Year 2020. Oxford Languages which publishes the Oxford English dictionary, announced “Aatmanirbharta” as “Hindi Word of Year 2020”. Aatmanirbharta means self-reliance.
‘Asom Mala’ Programme to be launched in Assam by PM:
Prime Minister will lay the Foundation Stone of two hospitals and launch ‘Asom Mala’ programme at Dhekiajuli in Sonitpur District, Assam.
- Asom Mala’, aimed at helping improve state highways and major district roads network in the State.
- Prime Minister will also lay the Foundation Stone of two medical colleges and hospitals, which are being set up at Biswanath and Charaideo, Assam.
PM will dedicate 348 km Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline in WB:
Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation the 348 km Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline section, which is part of the Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga project in West Bengal.
- PM also dedicate to the nation the LPG import terminal built by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- PM also to be lay the foundation stone of the second Catalytic-Iso-de-waxing unit of Haldia Refinery of Indian Oil Corporation. Prime Minister will also dedicate to the nation the 4 Lane ROB-cum-Flyover at Ranichak, Haldia on NH 41.
About West Bengal:
- CM- Mamata Banerjee
- Governor- Jagdeep Dhankhar
- Capital- Kolkata
TN Government Announced Rs 12,110 crore Farm Loan Waiver:
Tamil Nadu Government announced waiver of crop loans of 12,110 crore from Co-operative Banks. This will be useful and benefited for 16.43 lakh farmers.
- The farmers in the State were badly affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic, two cyclones and unseasonal rains.
- This loan waiver aims to help them.
TN CM inaugurated “Naruvi” Hospital worth of 600-crore:
Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami inaugurated Naruvi Hospitals, a multi-specialty hospital in Vellore.
- He unveiled the hospital through video-conferencing from the Secretariat.
- Capital: Chennai
- CM: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
RBI projected the GDP at 10.5 % in Financial Year 2021-22.
RBI projected that the GDP growth at 10.5 per cent in Financial Year 2021-22. The monetary policy review has decided to continue with an accommodative stance of monetary policy to maintain status quo on key policy rates.
- The repo rate is kept unchanged at 4 percent and the reverse repo rate at 3.35 percent.
- CPI inflation has been revised to 5.2 per cent for fourth quarter of the current financial year.
- Headquarters- Mumbai
- Governor- Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governors:
- Rajeshwar Rao,
- M. D. Patra,
- K. Jain,
- P. Kanungo
Imran Kwaja appointed as Deputy Chairman of the ICC
Imran Kwaja has been appointed as the new Deputy Chairman of the ICC by the board. He had also acted as Acting ICC chairman last year when Shashank Manohar stepped down from the role.
- Chairman- Greg Barclay
- Headquarters- Dubai, UAE.
Praveen Sinha has been appointed as interim director of CBI:
Praveen Sinha has been appointed as interim director of CBI by the Department of Personnel and Training, under Personnel Ministry. He has been appointed in place of the incumbent chief RK Shukla. His tenure was end on February 03, 2021.
- Headquarters- New Delhi.
- Founded on – 1 April 1963.
Bikram Singh Bedi has been appointed as MD for India by Google Cloud:
Google Cloud has appointed Bikram Singh Bedi as the new managing director for India. He is taking over the role from Karan Bajwa who was elevated as chief of Google’s Asia Pacific Cloud division.
About Google Cloud:
- CEO- Thomas Kurian
- Headquarters- California, United States.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|