Daily Current Affairs of 01, February 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs of 01 February 2021 PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB & Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in the General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
Indian Coast Guard celebrates its 45th Raising Day:
Indian Coast Guard celebrates its 45th Raising Day on 01 February, 2021.
Director-General, Indian Coast Guard K Natarajan reaffirmed the commitment to the Nation for ensuring safe, secure and clean seas.
About Indian Coast Guard:
- Motto of Indian Coast Guard “Vayam Rakshamah” meaning ‘We protect’
- Director General, Indian Coast Guard K Natarajan
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
UP received the second cruise boat under PRASAD scheme of the Central Government:
Uttar Pradesh has received the second cruise boat under the Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) scheme of the Central Government. This two-tier cruise boat will run in waters of Ganga River and show the tourists the spectacular view of 84 ghats of Kashi.
State tourism minister Neelkanth Tiwari received the cruise at Ravidas Ghat.
About Uttar Pradesh:
- CM – Yogi Adityanath
- Governor- Anandiben Patel
- Capital- Lucknow
Health Minister Addressed BAPIO, Wales Annual Conference
Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has addressed the British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (BAPIO), Wales Annual Conference on India’s success in battling COVID-19.
- In that occasion, he said that the unique digital platform-Co-WIN was developed to support the vaccination activity.
- CoWin (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network) had launched on the MSH (MeitY Startup Hub) portal, a collaborative platform developed under the aegis of MeitY.
- Co-WIN meant that -Winning over COVID
About Health Ministry
- Union Minister – Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Ministers of State (Health and Family Welfare) – Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey
Union Minister addressed the 42nd Annual General Meeting IIPA:
Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh addressed the 42nd Annual General Meeting of the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) J&K Branch.
- Jitendra Singh called upon the IIPA to extend its role and become a partner in the capacity building of officers and at the same time sensitize the stakeholders for the recent best practices
- Headquarters- New Delhi
- National Chairman IIPA- Dr Jitendra Singh
Union Textiles Minister inaugurated 8th India International Silk Fair
Union Textiles Minister Smriti Zubin Irani inaugurated 8th India International Silk Fair on Virtual Portal from 31st January to 4th February. The fair is considered to be India’s biggest silk fair, being held under one roof on Indian Silk Export Promotion Council’s virtual platform.
- India has long history of silk production and is the 2nd largest producer of Silk.
- India is the only country in the world which produces all the four major varieties of silk i.e. Mulberry, Eri, Tassar, and Muga and has large varieties of products
- Union Minister of Textiles – Smriti Zubin Irani. She is also the Minister of Women and Child Development.
Rs 50,000 crore deal is set to be signed on the 114 fighter jets project
The Air Force had been undertaking one fighter aircraft project at a time. Now, its 83 LCA Mark 1A fighters have been cleared by the Cabinet Committee on Security led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Rs 50,000 crore deal is set to be signed in Bengaluru during Aero India. The 83 LCA Tejas would be replacing the four squadrons of the MiG-21 fighter jets which are set to be phased out in near future.
- The focus would now be on the 114 fighter jets project. acquire 114 combat aircraft expected to cost over ₹1.3 lakh crore
About Ministry of Defence:
- Union Minister- Shri Raj Nath Singh
- Minister of State (Defence) – Shri Shripad Yesso Naik
Vice President of India will inaugurate “Aadi Mahotsav”
Vice President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate “Aadi Mahotsav”, a National Tribal Festival on 1st February, 2021 at Dilli Haat, INA, New Delhi.
- The Aadi Mahotsav is being organized from February 01- February 15, 2021.
- This festival will be organized by TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs:
- Union Minister – Shri Arjun Munda
- Minister of State- Smt. Renuka Singh Saruta
ISRO planned to launch academic satellite built by various universities.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is expected to launch SriShakthiSat satellite and other two other satellites built by JPR Institute of Technology in Chennai and GH Raisoni College of Engineering in Maharashtra along with nine academic satellites that were developed by various universities in the country.
- SriShakthiSat, the satellite is developed by the Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- This launch will be made through PSLV-C51 from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in February.
- Chairman – K Sivan
- Headquarters- Bengaluru
- Founded on- 1969
Kerala government is all set to launch Rs 300 crore three-tower ‘Gender Park’:
Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will inaugurate the IGCE-II and the Gender Park. This initiative is first of its kind in the country and also a step towards gender equality in the state.
- He will also lay the foundation of the International Women’s Trade and Research Centre (IWTRC) on the same day.
- Chief Minister – Pinarayi Vijayan
- Governor- Arif Mohammed Khan
- Capital- Thiruvananthapuram
IAS officer Rajeev Ranjan appointed as TN Chief Secretary:
IAS officer Rajeev Ranjan has appointed as Chief Secretary of TN by Tamil Nadu government. He will replace K. Shanmugam as Chief Secretary.
- CM- Edappadi K Palaniswami
- Governor- Banwarilal Purohit
- Capital- Chennai
TN bagged Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy:
Tamil Nadu lifted the coveted Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy by defeating Baroda by seven wickets. The final match held at the Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad.
- This was Tamil Nadu’s second Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy (SMAT) triumph, after winning their first title way back in 2006-07
Khelo India Zanskar winter sports and youth festival concluded at Zanskar Valley:
7days to 13 days long Khelo India Zanskar winter sports and youth festival concluded at Zanskar Valley of the Union Territory of Ladakh.
- The festival first of its kind was organized by the Department of Sports & Youth Services under the Khelo India banner in collaboration with the Ladakh Tourism Department.
- It is one of the biggest events that has been organised to promote winter tourism in Ladakh.
- Secretary Sports Ravinder Kumar, Director Tourism UT Ladakh Kunzes Angmo and others presented in that occation.
About Ministry of Sports:
- Sports Minister – Shri Kiren Rijiju
- Secretary(Sports)- Shri Ravi Mital
Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index:
Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) report ‘Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index’. This index measures the readiness of 11 health systems across the region — Australia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and New Zealand. India has ranked 10th with a score of 41in this index. Top rank holders in this index are provided below.
- Singapore (1st)
- Taiwan (2nd)
- Japan (3rd)
- Australia (4th)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|