Daily Current Affairs August 30, 2022
Bengaluru ranks second in the Asia Pacific region in the top tech hubs
- The report, called ‘Tech Cities: The Global Intersection of Talent and Real Estate’, studied as many as 115 different ‘tech cities’ across the globe.
- The list has three other Indian cities, Chennai, Delhi and Hyderabad. Mumbai and Pune also made it to the top-10 list with eighth and ninth position in a list of 14 cities from the APAC.
- Bengaluru leads India with2,30,813 tech job and chennai with 1,12,781.
- Bengaluru is one the largest contribution to office space leasing with an average share of 25-30 percent in annual pan – India leasing activity between2017-2021.
- Bengaluru : Capital of Karnataka
- Third most populous city
- The city is widely regarded as the “Silicon Valley of Asia”, as the largest IT hub.
Delhi ranks first in crime against women
- According to the data of National Crime Records Bureau Delhi ranks first in crime against women.
- Mumbai and Bangalore ranks in second and third position.
- The data states that Delhi accounted for 28% of the total figure, followed by Mumbai at 14.3% and Bengaluru at 7.7%.
- The case of crimes against women has risen by 40%.
- Delhi accounted for 32.20 percent of total crimes in the category among all 19 metropolitan cities.
- Records of Delhi 5 murder cases with rape , 115 dowry deaths, 3,697 cases of cruelty by husband and relatives, 3,398 cases of kidnapping and abduction
Divita Rai the new Miss Universe
- Karnataka’s Divita Rai is the new Miss Universe India 2022.
- The 23-year-old Divita Rai won the title in a star-studded ceremony celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Miss Diva Universe pageant.
- Divita Rai was an Indian model, she was born on 1998in Karnataka
- She also won titles of Miss IQ, Miss Lifestyle, and Miss Sudoku
- Now Divita will represent India at the Miss Universe 2022 pageant.
Chennai leads first rank in Road Accident
- According to the data National Crime Records Bureau chennai ranks first in Road Accident for the past three years.
- The total number of accident death has increased by 18.8% [1,46,354 to 1,73,860] according to the National Crime Records Bureau’s report.
- Maximum increase in number of accident report 2020-2021
- Tamil Nadu (from 46,443 to 57,090)
- Madhya Pradesh (from 43,360 to 49,493)
- Uttar Pradesh (from 30,593 to 36,509)
- Maharashtra (from 24,908 to 30,086)
- Kerala ( from 27,998 to 33,051)
Gautam Adani became 3rd richest man in world
- Gautam Adani is the co-founder of the Adani Group, he became the 3rd richest man in world.
- This is the first time an Asian person has broken into the top three of the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- Gautam Adani’s a total net worth of USD 137.4 billion.
- Gautam Adani ‘s firm the group now owns India’s largest private-sector port and airport operator, city-gas distributor and coal miner.
- Gautam has pledged in June to donate $7.7 billion for social causes to mark his 60th birthday.
Key point :
- Gautam Adani was born in 24 june 1962.
- Adani Group : founded in 1996
Last tribe died in Brazil
- The name unknown tribe has lived isolation in Brazil for the past 26 years.
- He was dead now, his body was found outside of his hut.
- He has died of natural causes at an estimated age of 60.
- The experts say that he should be died up to 40 to 50 days before his body found.
- He is the last of an indigenous group living in the Tanaru indigenous area in the state of Rondonia which is the border of Bolivia.
- The majority of his tribe was killed by the ranchers wanting to expand their land.
JioMart in WhatsApp
- Meta and Reliance Industries now has launched JioMart in WhatsApp.
- JioMart is an e-commerce company run by Jio platform.
- Launching an end-to-end shopping experience within WhatsApp is a long-term goal of Meta founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
- Customers in India will be able to browse JioMart’s entire grocery catalog on WhatsApp.This would be most useful to the Customers.
- A feature in the JioMart on Whatsapp is to enable users in India. Including those who have never shopped online before.
- To browse through JioMart’s entire grocery catalog.
- And can make the payment to complete the purchase all without leaving the whatsapp chat.
‘India’s Economy From Nehru To Modi:: A Brief History’ book to be launch
- The book ‘India’s Economy From Nehru To Modi:: A Brief History’ was written by Pulapre Balakrishnan.
- This book describes about the economic progression from Nehru to current Modi.
- The economy has changed into modernization, this book is a brief history about the view of those economic conditions that have changed from Nehru to Modi.
About the Author
- Pulapre Balakrishnan is an Indian economist and educationalist.
- He has served as the director of Centre for Development Studies and Professor at Indian Institute of Management in Kozhikode.
- He is currently Professor of Economics at Ashoka University in Haryana
James Anderson to complete 950 wickets in international cricket
- James Anderson has become the first-ever fast bowler to complete 950 wickets in international cricket.
- He has broken the record of Australia’s Glenn McGrath 949 wickets.
- He first debuted is in 2003, now 951 wickets across formats at an average of 27.18.
- James Michael Anderson is an international cricketer.
- On 8 December 2011, he was awarded the Freedom of the Borough of Burnley
- In 2016 he received his Officer of the Order of the British Empire at Buckingham Palace
National Small Industries Day – August 30
- In India National Small Industries Day is observed in every year on August 30.
- This day recognizes the contribution of small industries to the country’s growth.
- On 30 August 2000 Ministry of Small industries has announced a comprehensive policy to Investment limit for the Small Scale Industries sector (SSI) in plant and machinery was reduced from Rs. 3 crore to Rs. 1 crore for small business.
- This policy helped small scale industries to develop its infrastructure and technology, So the Central Government has formally declared August 30 as a National Small Industries Day.
- To contribute to make the MSME stronger and more stable the Government has initiated CHAMPIONS portal, UDAYAM AND National SC-ST Hub.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|