1.Vishwas Patel re-elected as chairman of Payments Council of India:
- Vishwas Patel has been re-elected as the Chairman of Payments Council of India (PCI) for the second time in 2022, previously he was elected as a Chairman of PCI in the year 2018.
- In 2013, he served as Co-Chairman of PCI. PCI is a payment ecosystem industry body and is a part of the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). PCI aims to promote a
- cashless transaction society and vision to grow digital payment in India.
- Microsoft launches ‘Startups Founders Hub’ site:
- Microsoft has launched a new digital and inclusive platform for startup founders in India.
- The platform will provide $ 300,000 worth of benefits and credits to startups, including free access to technology, tools and technology giants and partners.
- This initiative will enable startups to gain guidance and skills opportunities through professionals and Microsoft Learn.
3.20th India-France Bilateral Naval Exercise ‘Varuna-2022’ Launched:
The 20th edition between the Indian Navy and the French Navy is being held in the Arabian Sea from March 30 to April 03, 2022 under the name ‘Varuna’. Bilateral naval exercises have been held since 1993. The exercise was named ‘Varuna’ in 2001.
Purpose of this exercise:
Varuna-2022 exercise will involve various ships, submarines, maritime patrol aircraft, warplanes and helicopters of the two navies. The Varuna series of exercises provide opportunities for both Marines to learn from each other’s best practices.
- Google Pay has launched a new function called ‘Tap to Pay for UPI’:
Google Pay has launched a new feature called ‘Tap to Pay for UPI’. This brings seamless convenience to the Tap to Pay Unified Payments Interface (UPI). The initiative has been launched in collaboration with Pine Labs. All a user has to do is tap their mobile on the POS terminal and authenticate the payment from their phone, using their UPI PIN to scan the QR code or enter the UPI almost instantly.
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai;
- Google Founded: 4 September 1998;
- Google Headquarters: Mountain View, California, USA.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh introduced the Antarctic Bill 2022 in the Lok Sabha:
Science and Technology Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh introduced the Antarctic Bill, 2022 in the Lok Sabha. After a voice vote and a ‘yes’ majority, the bill was introduced.
The bill seeks to have India’s own national measures to protect the Antarctic environment and the ecosystem that depends on it and its associated ecosystems.
6. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has launched its VAULT plan.
The VAULT plan is a customer engagement based membership plan. It is India’s first professional digital customer engagement and reward scheme. This project is an experiment to test a new idea under the regulatory sandbox of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). The trial period is until 14 May 2022, and the continuation of the product beyond the trial period is subject to IRDAI approval.
- CEO of HDFC ERGO General Insurance: Riteish Kumar;
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Headquarters: Mumbai;
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company established: 2002.
- Maharashtra has introduced a personal loan scheme for prisoners:
Government of Maharashtra prisoners up to Rs.1000 from banks Has introduced a personal loan scheme.
50,000 to help their families improve their living conditions and meet the costs of their legal affairs. This will be the first such initiative in our country. Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank will provide loans up to Rs 50,000 under the scheme at 7% interest rate. The project will be implemented on a trial basis at the Yerawada Central Jail in Pune, Maharashtra. This type of loan is called a “Cowdy” loan and benefits about 1,055 inmates.
- Capital of Maharashtra: Mumbai;
- Governor of Maharashtra: Bhagat Singh Koshyari;
- Chief Minister of Maharashtra: Uttam Thackeray.
- The President’s colors were given by the Army Commander to two battalions of the Dogra Regiment:
During a spectacular color demonstration at the Dogra Brigade Center in Faizabad (UP), Army Commander General MM. Naravane, two battalions of the Dogra Regiment, 20 Dogra and 21 Dogra were awarded the colors of the Valuable President.
- Government of Karnataka has introduced the Vinaya Samarasya Scheme:
The Government of Karnataka has introduced the Vinaya Samarasya Scheme.
Purpose of the project:
The Basavaraj Puppet Government announced the Vinaya Samarasya Yojana as a public awareness campaign against caste discrimination in the Gram Panchayats of the state. It will be formally launched on April 14, the birthday of Dr. BR Ambedkar.
- Launch of train service between Jayanagar (Bihar) and Kurta in Nepal:
- The 34.5 km long train service between Jayanagar (Bihar) in India and Kurta in Nepal begins. A joint passenger train service between the two countries will begin tomorrow from the Hyderabad Palace in New Delhi.
- The CPRO said the launch of the much-anticipated train services between India and Nepal would further boost bilateral relations between the two countries.
- CPRO Chief Public Relations Officer
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|