Daily Current Affairs 30th November 2022
Private rocket launch pad was inaugurated at Sriharikota
- ISRO Chairman Somnath inaugurated the India’s first private launch pad of Agnikul Cosmos, a space technology company, at Sriharikota.
- The Agnikul launch pad and the Agnikul Mission Control Center are located on this site, and the launch pad is specially built for liquid fuel.
Seventh Edition of Global technology
- The seventh edition of the Global Technology Summit will be held from 29 Nov 2022 to 1st of December 2022 in New Delhi, The Summit is India’s annual flagship event on Geo technology and is co-hosted by the Ministry of External Affairs; the theme for the Summit is ‘Geopolitics of Technology.
- Ministers and senior government officials from the US, Singapore, Japan, Nigeria, Brazil, Bhutan, the European Union, and other countries will also participate in the Summit.
World’s first Intranasal vaccine iNCOVACC gets approval from DCGI
- World’s first Intranasal Vaccine iNCOVACC has received approval for Covid booster doses from Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI).
- iNCOVACC is a recombinant replication-deficient adenovirus vectored vaccine with pre-stabilized SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. This vaccine has been evaluated in phase I, II and III clinical trials with successful results.
India’s Top 100 Billionaires Name List Released
- Forbes magazine has published a list of top 100 billionaires in India.
- According to this, Gautham Adhani continues to hold the 1st place in the list. After this, Mukesh Ambani is on the 2nd position. Also 9 women are included in this list.
The world’s largest active volcano, erupts for first time in almost 40 years
- The world’s largest active volcano, Hawaii’s Mauna Loa, is erupting for the first time in almost 40 years, and the latest eruption began on 27th Nov 2022.
- Mauna Loa last erupted in March and April of 1984, sending lava flows within 8 kilometers of the city of Hilo.
KVIC Chairman inaugurates the ambitious Re-Hab Project in Nainital
- KVIC Chairman Shri Manoj Kumar inaugurated the ambitious Re-Hab Project at village Chausla, in Forest Range Fatehpur, Haldwani, District Nainital,
- Under these project honey-bees Fencing can prevent attacking humans and farmers’ crops from wild elephants. The project called Re-Hab is currently running in states namely in Karnataka, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Assam and Orissa.
- KVIC- Khadi & Village Industries Commission
- Re-Hab – Reducing Human Attacks using Honey Bees
Mobile Health Clinic – ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ was inaugurated
- Shri R.K.Singh, Union Minister of Power inaugurated the ten Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) at Sadar Hospital, Aarah, Bhojpur District Bihar. The total cost of the project is Rs. 12.68 crore.
- Around 10 MHCs, out of 10 three are exclusively for women, will provide door-step primary health care service to the underprivileged population across the state.
Incineration of non-biodegradable waste was inaugurated in Erode
- For the first time in Tamil Nadu, Minister S.Muthusamy launched the project of incineration of non-biodegradable garbage at the cost of Rs.1½ crore in Erode Corporation.
- In Tamil Nadu, sanitation workers collect compostable and non-biodegradable garbage from the public. This project is designed to incinerate and destroy non-biodegradable waste and has been started with the approval of the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
Sipcot Industrial Park at Erayur was Inaugurated
- Chief Minister M.K.Stalin inaugurated Sipcot Industrial Park, which has been set up on an area of 243.49 acres in Erayur, Perambalur district.
- Also through this, 25,000 jobs will be created and MoUs have been signed with 10 Taiwan based companies with an investment of Rs.740 crores to provide employment to 4,500 people.
President of India launches various projects at Haryana
- The President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu, graced the International Gita Seminar in Kurukshetra, Haryana on November 29, 2022.
- She also launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana’; and Haryana e-ticketing projects for all public road transport facilities as well as laid the foundation stone for a Medical College and Hospital in Sirsa through virtual mode.
- Mukhyamandri Swasthya Survey Yojana is launched by Haryana Government. Under this scheme, health check-up and various types of tests will be done by the government free of cost to every citizen of the state.
Digital Rupee Launched in 4 Cities from December 1
- RBI has announced that digital rupees with the same value as Indian rupee coins will be launched in 4 cities on December 1 for retail transactions.
- In digital mode, the symbol e₹-R has been assigned to the digital rupee. In the first phase, SBI, ICICI, Yes Bank and IDFC First will be launched in four banks. It will also be introduced in places of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Bhubaneswar.
- From 1st December Rs. Digital currencies in denominations of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000 will come into circulation.
BSE’s New MD and CEO has been appointed
- Sundararaman Ramamurthy has been appointed as Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) new MD and CEO after the approval of SEBI on November 28, 2022.
- Ramamurthy will now succeed Ashishkumar Chauhan, former MD and CEO of BSE. The new appointment comes more than four months after Chauhan resigned from the post, with effect from July 25. After his resignation, Chauhan was appointed as the MD and CEO of the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Preeti Sudan appointed as a UPSC Member
- Former Health Secretary Preeti Sudan took the Oath of Office and Secrecy as Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Member in New Delhi.
- Sudan is a 1983 batch Andhra Pradesh cadre retired Indian Administrative Service officer. She also served as the Department of Food and Public Distribution Secretary as well as in Women and Child Development and in the Defense Ministry.
Archaeological traces of Neolithic people were excavated
- Ancient evidences of Neolithic people have been found in the Bagalavadi mountain range next to Sathyayur by private archaeologists from Uppiliyapuram.
- The study yielded small red earthen pots, parts of old man’s talisman, a smooth hand axe broken up to 3 cm.
Science and Technology
Monkey measles has been renamed as M. measles
- The World Health Organization has released a new name for monkey measles as ‘M-Measles’ (M-POX).
- Monkey measles is a viral infection transmitted from animals to humans. It was first discovered in Congo in 1970. This viral infection very rare to be considered.
Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare
- Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare is observed every year on November 30 internationally.
- This day was established by the United Nations to remember the victims of chemical warfare and to affirm the Organization of the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons’ commitment to the cause.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|