Tunisia’s Prime Minister Heikem Messi has been fired.
- The Chancellor has taken this step following a nationwide protest alleging that the government is not acting properly on the country’s economic problems and the corona epidemic.
- Following this, President Gaius Saeed announced the removal of the Prime Minister and the suspension of parliamentary proceedings.
- Capital: Tunis
- Currency: Tunisian dinar
- President: Gaius Saeed
Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister is on a visit to Pakistan.
- Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farqan Al Saud leaves for Pakistan on July 27.
- He will hold talks with bilateral leaders on bilateral relations and global issues.
- It has been reported that the Saudi Foreign Minister and the Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi will hold talks on bilateral relations, regional and international issues.
- Saudi Arabia
- Capital: Riyadh
- Currency: Saudi Riyal
- Prince: Mohammed bin Salman
US Secretary of State Anthony Blingen has arrived in India.
- US Secretary of State Anthony Blingen will pay a two-day visit to India on July 27.
- This is his first visit to India since taking office. During the visit, Anthony Blingen meets Prime Minister Modi.
- Key talks will be held on strengthening the ‘Quad’ system comprising 4 countries including India and USA.
- Enhancing India-US cooperation in the areas of trade, investment, health, education, electronics, innovation and security will be discussed.
- Measures to strengthen cooperation in the military sector will also be discussed. That being said.
- Capital: Washington
- Currency: Dollar
- President: Jobidan
- ‘Quad’ Alliance
- The United States, India, Australia and Japan formed the Quad Alliance in 2007.
- Australia joined the organization in 2017
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is on a three-day visit to Tajikistan.
- Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh to visit Dushanbe, Tajikistan from 27 to 29 July 2021 to attend the Annual Meeting of Defense Ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
- During his visit to Dushanbe, Raksha Minister is expected to meet with his Tajik envoy Colonel General Shirali Mirzo to discuss bilateral issues and other issues of mutual interest.
- Capital: Dushanbe.
- Currency: Tajikistani Somoni
- President: Emomali Rahmon
Karnataka Chief Minister BS Eduyurappa has resigned.
- Karnataka Chief Minister BS Eduyurappa resigns.The BJP has been following the practice of leaving key posts to the younger generation after the age of 75.
- The BJP supremacy, which had excluded only 78-year-old Eduyurappa, has been planning to form a new leadership for the party in the run-up to the 2023 Karnataka assembly elections.
- Accordingly, Eduyurappa submitted his resignation letter to Governor Thavarchand Kelad. The governor’s order also said that the cabinet headed by Governor Eduyurappa, who had accepted the resignation letter, would be dissolved.
- The Governor asked Eduyurappa to continue as caretaker Chief Minister until the new Chief Minister takes office.
- S. Eduyurappa has held the post of Chief Minister 4 times and not once has he been able to continue as the Chief Minister for the entire term.
- It is noteworthy that not a single BJP member has been the Chief Minister for a full 5 years.
- The caretaker government
- A caretaker government is a government that is temporarily in charge until a properly elected government takes over
The West Bengal government has set up a commission of inquiry headed by a retired Supreme Court judge to probe the Pegasus spy case.
- Reports have surfaced that several leaders in India have been spied on using Israeli company Pegasus.
- The cell phone conversations of 300 people, including Union ministers, Rahul Gandhi, businessmen and journalists, were reportedly spied on.
- In this context, the West Bengal government has set up a two-member inquiry commission comprising retired Supreme Court Justice Madan Bhimrao and former Kolkata High Court Chief Justice Jyotiramaya Bhattacharya to investigate and submit a report on the matter.
- It is noteworthy that for the first time in the country, the state of West Bengal has set up a commission of inquiry into the Pegasus divorce.
Mamta Banerjee left for Delhi on a 5 day trip
- After winning the West Bengal Assembly elections for the 3rd time and becoming the Prime Minister, he is going to Delhi for the first time to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the President in person.
- He is on a five-day visit to Delhi to meet Prime Minister Modi and opposition leaders. Modi was then told that he would consult on the development of the state.
- Since its launch on July 26, 2014 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Mykov today has more than 18 million registered users.
- Almost all government departments use the Mykov site to disseminate information to citizens for their citizens’ engagement activities, policy class advice and various government programs and programs.
- This site is currently 7 years old.
- Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India to achieve the goal of “good governance”.
10.5 percent internal allocation for Vanniyar.
- Chief Minister MK Stalin has ordered the enactment of a law to provide for a 20 per cent reservation for the most backward sections, which includes an internal quota of 10.5 per cent for the Vanniyar.
- 20 percent reservation system has been implemented for government employees, the most backward classes in education opportunities and the backward classes.
- Within this reservation, a law was passed in the Assembly to provide for special provision for the Vanniyar, the Siramparas and other most backward classes.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has announced that from this year onwards, all educational admissions, including vocational education, will be based on the new special allocation system for the most backward sections.
- The name of the Vanniyar stands alone in the category of the most backward in the list of ethnicity followed in employment. Thus, when ethnicity is followed, the Vanniyar will gain opportunities on an individual basis.
- The Vanniyar have been identified as Moat Backward Classes (V) in the ethnic cycle list.
A copper sword of the Krishnadevarayar period has been found near Tirupati.
- The Cheppupattayam, which contains rare historical information dating back to 600 years, belongs to the time of the Vijayanagara emperor Krishna Thevarayar and his reputation is best described in the sword.
- The copper plate weighs 615 grams and measures 36 cm. Length, 23.5 cm. And width.
- It is drilled in two parts and connected by rings.
- 46 lines have been written in it starting with ‘Sivanthunai Sri Arunathri Yeswarar Sadhana Pattayam’.
- Written in 1515 AD, the charter explains that Thiruvannamalai was ‘private’.
- The laryngeal region is described in detail as covering 24 divisions.
The Tamil Nadu government has said that two Tamil Nadu athletes who have participated in the Olympics will be given government jobs.
- In Tamil Nadu, Olympic academies are to be set up at four locations. There, action will be taken to identify and train sports enthusiasts between the ages of six and 14.
- Of the 11 Tamil Nadu athletes who have participated in the Olympics, nine are in government and private employment.
- Suba Venkatesh and Thanalakshmi, who came from very poor backgrounds, will be given a government job by the Chief Minister after returning home after the match, Sports Minister Meyyanathan said.
Chief Minister Stalin has released the song ‘Venru Va Veerarkale’.
- Chief Minister Stalin has released the song ‘Venru Vaa Veerarkale’ to cheer on the athletes who have participated in the Olympics from Tamil Nadu.
- For the first time in the history of the Tokyo Olympics, 11 athletes from Tamil Nadu are participating.
- In order to support them, the purpose of this song is to unite the Tamils living in 77 countries around the world in a single line, ‘Win and play’.
- Composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed this song.
Exercise Cutlass Express – 2021
- This naval exercise is conducted on the east coast of Africa to enhance integrated maritime law enforcement capabilities and increase mobility between regional navies.
- Training started on July 26 and will end on August 6.
- The Indian Navy Ship (INS) Talwar is participating in this exercise on Cutlass Express 2021.
- Annual maritime training conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the West Indies.
Indira (INDRA) Joint Military Exercise -2021
- The 12th edition of the Indo-Russian Joint Military Exercise will be held from 1 to 13 August in Volgograd, Russia.
- INDRA-21 Joint Military Training will further strengthen the mutual trust and platform between the Indian and Russian forces and help to share best practices between the two countries’ teams.
- This exercise will be another milestone in strengthening security cooperation and will help strengthen the long-standing friendship bond between India and Russia.
- Capital: Moscow
- Currency: Russian ruble.
- President: Vladimir Putin
13-year-old Japanese athlete – Momiji Nichia
- Momiji Nichia of Japan wins gold at the age of 13 in her debut skating competition at the Tokyo Olympics.
- His age is 13 years 330 days. He thus became the first Japanese to win gold at a young age.
- Marjorie Kestring of the United States wins Olympic gold at the youngest age (13 years 268 days) (1936 – Berlin Olympics)
India’s Mirabai Sanu has a chance to win gold in the Tokyo Olympic weightlifting.
- In Japan, the Tokyo Olympics are taking place. In the women’s 49 kg weight category, Mirabai Sanu (26) of India won a silver medal and set a new record.
- China’s Ho Jihui won gold and Indonesia’s Isa Windy Candica won bronze.
- In this case, a stimulant drug test has been conducted for the Chinese athlete who won gold. If it is confirmed that a banned stimulant was used, his medal will be confiscated. Second place winner Mirabai Sanu will be awarded the gold medal.
- Mirabai Sanu has been given a new post as Additional DSP, Government of Manipur. Already for him, Rs. One crore prize money was announced.
Tokyo Olympics – Indian athletes
- India’s Sarath Kamal defeats Portugal’s Diego Apollonia in the second round of the men’s singles table tennis at the Tokyo Olympic table tennis.
- In the next round, he will face defending champion Chinese player Ma Long.
- Ma Long, who has won singles titles in all competitions in table tennis, is also the reigning world champion.
- It is noteworthy that Sarath Kamal is currently the only Indian competitor on the table tennis court.
Indian men’s hockey team wins 2nd
- The 32nd Olympic Festival is taking place in Tokyo, the capital of Japan. The Indian men’s hockey team met Spain in the league round.
- The Indian men ‘s hockey team defeated Spain 3-0 in a thrilling match.
- Indian men’s team wins 2nd place in India Olympic series.
Abdul Kalam Memorial Day – July 27
- Aul Bakhir Zainulabuddin Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 in Rameswaram, Ramanathapuram district.
- Served as Chief Scientist in the Federal Government Defense Research and Development Organization. He worked for the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for 20 years.
- Played a key role in five missile programs, including ‘Agni, Prithvi, Akash’ and the Pokhran nuclear test.
- Received the country’s highest awards including ‘Bharata Ratna, Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan’. More than 30 universities have awarded him honorary doctorates.
- 2002 In 2002, he became the 11th President of the country. He has authored several books, including Agni Wings and Rising Lights.
- July 27, 2015, died of natural causes at the age of 84. Today marks the 5th anniversary of Abdul Kalam.
- His birthday, October 15, is celebrated annually as Youth Awakening Day.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|