Current Affairs July 16, 2021 PDF Download!!!
Current Affairs – July 16 PDF Download. Current Affairs is the key element of Government Entrance Exams including banking, SSC, UPSC, Railways, and other government jobs. This portion must be adequately prepared by all applicants studying for the upcoming exams in 2021. This page will be updated with current events and GK facts on a daily and monthly basis. Keep up with latest events in the country and around the world to help you prepare for forthcoming government exams.
Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Conference
- Conference of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization was held in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan.
- Indian Foreign Minister Jaishankar meets Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi at the conference
- Important consultations have been held on the friendship between the two countries
- SCO – Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- Headquarters: Beijing, China
- General Secretary: Vladimir Norov
- Established: 15 June 2001
- Members: China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
Narendra Modi launches Rs 1,500 crore project in Gujarat
- Narendra Modi today launched a Rs 1,500 crore project in Gujarat.
- The project will be implemented with public-private partnership including upgraded Gandhi Railway Station, newly constructed 5 star hotels, newly constructed railway stations and various modern facilities.
Reservation in employment for the economically backward
- 10 per cent reservation in employment for the economically backward in Andhra Pradesh.
- Such reservation is provided for under Article 103 of the Constitution
- In Andhra Pradesh, reservation has been given only for education to the economically backward people and now reservation is being given for employment
Central Government announces improvement in traditional medicine programs
- AYUSH – The federal government has said traditional medicine programs will be upgraded
- Also renamed as Northeast Institute of Traditional Medical Education, Northeast Ayurveda and Institute of Traditional Medicine.
- AYUSH – Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
- AYUSH President – Saronta Sono
The term of office of the Chairman of the Other Backward Classes Commission has been extended
- The tenure of the Other Backward Classes Commission on the Central List has been extended for another 6 months
- This Commission is constituted on the basis of Section 340.
- The tenure of this Commission has been extended for the 11th time
- Term of office – 5 years
Article 124-A of the Constitution
- Article 19 (1) (a) of the Constitution imposes unnecessary restrictions on freedom of expression. It also restricts freedom of speech, which is unconstitutional.
- Section 124-A of the Constitution deals with crimes of treason. This section is completely unconstitutional.
- The case is therefore pending in the Supreme Court that this section should be repealed without any objection.
The BRICS Tourism Ministers’ Meeting is chaired by Union Tourism Minister G Kishan Reddy
- Union Tourism Minister G Kishan Reddy chaired a meeting of BRICS Tourism Ministers as part of the BRICS leadership in India. Ministers of all Member States, viz. The meeting was attended by Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- Established: 2009
- Member countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
- 2021 President: India
The International Convention Center is located in Varanasi.
- An international convention center called “Rudrakshan” has been set up in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- More than 128 Rudratsams have been installed in it
- It is set to accommodate 1500 people at a time.
- Permission will also be granted to hold art, culture, music and international conferences here.
Delhi University of Skills and Entrepreneurship signs Memorandum of Understanding with HI-NO-DE Foundation for training and capacity building for students
- Delhi University of Skills and Entrepreneurs (DSEU) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the HI-NO-DE Foundation to implement the Technical Training Training Program (T.I.T.P.) for Indian youth, especially those based in Delhi.
- The partnership aims to transform the ecosystem in India through an exchange program between youth from India and Japan.
- DSEU- Delhi Skill And Enterpuner University
NEET Exam Centers
- NEET Examination Centers will be set up at 4 more places in Tamil Nadu. Virudhunagar, Dindigul, Tiruppur and Chengalpattu
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has said that the exams, which have already been conducted in 11 languages, will be conducted in 13 languages including Punjabi and Malayalam.
Ladakh signs a memorandum of understanding with SSOCA
- Prabhupada Krishi Vikas Yojana and Mission Organic Development is the first attempt to transform Ladakh into an organic company by 2025
- SSOCA – Sikkim State Organic Certification Agency
- Capital: Lay
- Lieutenant Governor: Radha Krishna Mathur
800 crore allocation for Tamil Nadu
- The Central Government has allocated Rs. 800 crore to Tamil Nadu for the first phase of corona relief justice
- Tamil Nadu Welfare Minister Subramanian has said that the Central Government has allocated Rs. 800 crore to Tamil Nadu for the first phase of the reconstruction of the corona epidemic in Tamil Nadu and the preparation of the third wave.
- Union Minister of Health: Man Suk Mandavia
Sankarayya celebrating his 100th birthday
- Fifth State Secretary of the Tamil Nadu State Committee of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and Senior Leader of the Commonwealth Movement of India
- Sankarayya, a 100-year-old Tamil Nadu political leader, is a freedom fighter, an anti-Hindi activist, a student activist, a communist activist and a journalist for Janashakthi-Theegadhir.
- Phase 7 excavation is underway at the bottom near Thiruppuvanam, Sivagangai District
- Excavations are being carried out at Manalur, Kondagai and Agaram in the vicinity.
- Baking well found for the first time in the alphabet. Also found is a terracotta female doll used by ancient Tamils
- Evidence found
- Bottom – Industrial City
- Agaram – Anna Chatram (Cooking related items found)
- Contagion – Ancient Cemetery
A.K. Rajan Committe
- Government of Tamil Nadu to study the impact of NEET exam A.K. Formed a committee headed by Rajan.
- The group has submitted a 165-page dissertation.
- Admission of rural students, before NEET examination. And then researched how they were
Kamaraj – July 15 – 119th birthday
- Birthday: 15 July 1903
- Death: 2 October 1975
- Karmaveer Kamaraj’s birthday (July 15) is celebrated every year as Education Development Day.
- Celebrated every year since 2006
- In Tamil Nadu from 1954 to 1963. Has been Chief Minister for 9 consecutive years
- Karmaveer, also known as Kingmaker.
- His political guru – Satyamurthy
Appointment of BJP State Level Committee Chairman
- Union Minister of State for Industry and Commerce Pius Goyal has been appointed as the Chairman of the BJP State Level Committee.
- Prior to this Tawar Chand Gelad was in charge as Chairman. He is currently the Governor of Karnataka
Vikash Engine – 3 test successful
- The ISRO Center is located at Kavalkinaru, Tirunelveli District.
- There was a test of Vikash engine – 3 which can be fitted in Kaganyan space rocket.
- The test, which took 240 seconds, was successful
Indian Navy receives its 10th P-8 maritime patrol aircraft from US-based space agency Boeing
- The Indian Navy has acquired its 10th anti-submarine war and naval patrol aircraft, the P-8, from the US-based space agency Boeing.
- This aircraft is used in maritime intelligence and anti-submarine warfare.
- The Union Ministry of Defense initially signed an agreement with Boeing for eight P-8 aircraft for the Indian Navy in 2009. It then signed another contract in 2016 for four additional P-8 aircraft
New book ‘Kamala Harris and the Rise of Indian Americans’ released
- To document the historic election and rise of Kamala Harris as Vice President of the United States, an influential group of Indo-Americans, scholars, diplomats and entrepreneurs co-authored a legend entitled ‘The Rise of Kamala Harris and Indian Americans’.
- This collection has been edited by senior Indian author Tarun Basu.
- Sir Nruhido begins the Tokyo Olympics in Japan
- The medal will be worn by the winners due to corona infection.
- Pledge Acceptance:
- participants from the Olympic country. But this time the Japanese sports competitors are player (2), athletes (2). A total of 6 people are participating as coach (1) and referee (1).
- Words like “equal, including mother” have been added to the pledge
- Official song for the Indian team: The song “Cheer For India” has been announced.
- Music – Raghuman
- Singer – Ananya Birla
- Ragam – Hindustani
- Language – Hindi & English
- 431 competitors from China
- 431 competitors from China to participate in the Tokyo Olympics Competitors between the ages of 14 and 52.
- This is the first time that China has sent so many people to the Olympics on foreign country
- 1896 – Greece Olympics
- This is the first time medals have been introduced at the Olympics.
- First place: Friday
- Second place: Bronze
- Third place: Medal announcement only
- 1900- Paris Olympics
- Women participation for the first time
- First woman to win an Olympic medal – Helen de Portals (USA)
- First woman to win an Olympic medal in the individual category – Charlotte Cooper (England)
- 1904 – USA Olympics
- The first Olympics to be held worldwide outside the European continent
- This is where the first gold medal was introduced.
- 1908 – London Olympics
- The ground for the Olympics was built for the first time.
- Opening and closing ceremonies were held for the first time.They marched with their national flag.
- The first black athlete to win gold in any Olympics – John Taylor
Chris Gayle became the first batsman to score 14,000 runs in T20 cricket
- 41-year-old West Indies batsman Chris Gayle became the first cricketer to score 14,000 runs (431 matches) in T20 cricket.
- He reached this run target during the third T20 International against Australia.
- Has scored a total of 22 centuries and 86 fifties in T20 cricket. His highest score in the T20 is 175.
The Reserve Bank has banned MasterCards.
- Reserve Bank bans addition of new customers due to non-compliance with Mustard card rules for storing transaction data in India
World Youth Skills Day – July 15
- Global development and the development of the world of tomorrow is in the hands of the youth. Every country and world can prosper only if the youth are strong and capable.
- Based on this, World Youth Skill Day is celebrated on 15th July every year.
- The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution on “International Youth Skills Day” in December 2014. Announcing that July 15 is International Youth Skills Day every year.
- International Youth Skills Day is celebrated on 15th July 2015.
- Based on this, India has been successfully implementing the “Skills India” (2015) project for 6 years
Education Development Day – July 15
- Karmaveer Kamaraj’s birthday (July 15) is celebrated every year as Education Development Day.
- Celebrated every year since 2006.
- 2021 is Kamaraj’s 119th birthday.
World Snake Day – July 16
- 16 July 16 is celebrated as World Snake Day.
- Celebrated with great enthusiasm by wildlife enthusiasts around the world.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|