Current Affairs July 14, 2021 PDF Download!!!
Current Affairs – July 14 PDF Download. Current Affairs is the key element of Government Entrance Exams including banking, SSC, UPSC, Railways, and other government jobs. This portion must be adequately prepared by all applicants studying for the upcoming exams in 2021. This page will be updated with current events and GK facts on a daily and monthly basis. Keep up with latest events in the country and around the world to help you prepare for forthcoming government exams.
BHIM – UPI introduced in Bhutan
- Federal, BHIM for Mobile Phone Money Transfer – UPI Launched in Bhutan
- National Currency Exchange of India offers electronic cashless facility on integrated currency exchange platform called UPI
- For this, a mobile processor called Beam was introduced in 2016
- Such a BHIM -UPI facility was introduced by Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman via video conference in our neighboring Bhutan.
- This facility is helping people to buy goods electronically during the Corona era
- India is one of the finest achievements in the field of financial technology
- UPI- Unified Payments Interface
- BHIM-Bharat Interface for Money
- Capital: Thimphu
- Currency: Bhutanese Nultrum
- Prime Minister: Lotte Shering
Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed with the great athletes participating in the Olympics
- The 228-member Indian team is set to compete in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi talks to each of the players and recalls the path and achievements they have traversed
- Congratulations on performing well at the Tokyo Olympics
Ayodhya Development Project
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to undertake development projects to transform Ayodhya into an international spiritual tourist destination
- A huge Ram temple is being built in Ayodhya as the Supreme Court has given permission to set up a Ram temple there.
- Also a huge international airport named after Ram is to be set up in Ayodhya
- “Ramayana Forest” to be set up on the banks of Sarayu River in Ayodhya to commemorate Ramaphran’s 14 years in the jungle
- The Vedic city will be set up on 1200 acres
- A world class railway station will be set up
National Maritime Security Coordinator
- Our country has nine coastal states and four union territories. The Coast Guard is overseen by the federal government.
- The demand for the appointment of a National Maritime Security Coordinator has been going on for more than 20 years
- The Central Government has decided to appoint a National Maritime Security Coordinator to strengthen maritime security accordingly
India’s first green hydrogen operation project
- NTPC Renewable Energy Limited decides to set up India’s first green hydrogen project in Ladakh, Leh
The Haryana government has decided to hold the Kelo India Youth Games
- Government of Haryana has decided to organize ‘Kelo India Youth Games – 2021’ in February 2022.
- Haryana has also announced that the 2021 BRICS Games will be organized during the Kelo India Youth Games
NTPC has decided to set up India’s largest solar park on the Ron of Kutch
- NTPC Renewable Energy Limited, a 100% subsidiary of NTPC, has proposed to the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) to set up a 4,750 MW Renewable Energy Park at Ron Of Kutch in Kawada, Gujarat.
- It will be the largest solar park in India to be built by the country’s largest power producer.
- Recently, NTPC commissioned India’s largest floating sun 10 MW (AC) in the reservoir of Andhra Pradesh’s Simhatri Thermal Power Station.
- MNRE – Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- NTPC- National Thermal Power Corporation
NEET exam research committee
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has constituted a 9-member panel headed by retired Judge AK Rajan to investigate the impact of NEET examination and submit a report to the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The committee is set up to consult with students on the impact of NEET exams and to examine their status.
- This committee will study and submit its report to the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The committee will also examine whether alternative arrangements can be made for NEET examination regarding the status of students
Inexpensive 2G data card
- Students are provided with free 2G data card by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Although educational institutions are not currently functioning due to corona, students are studying this year’s pictures online, online library etc.
- This inexpensive 2G data card is very useful for students
Inscription of Rajaraja Chola
- 800 An 800-year-old late Pandiyar inscription has been found at Nambutalai near Thondi, denoting the Rara Highway (Highway) named after Rajaraja Chola.
Former Indian cricketer Yashpal Sharma has passed away
- Former Meteor Order batsman of the Indian cricket team and a member of the Indian cricket team that won the 1983 World Cup for the first time
- 2nd place behind Kapil Dev at the 1983 World Cup
- After retirement he was the selector of the India team. Referee. He was the coach of the Uttar Pradesh team for the Ranji Trophy
- The world’s fastest man – Hussein Bolt
- One of the unavoidable figures in the Olympic Games is Hussein Bolt from the jamming country
- Hussein Bolt became the first athlete to win 3 consecutive gold medals at the 2008,2012, 2016 Olympics (100m. 200m).
- He won bronze at the 2017 World Championships and retired at the age of 30
India’s Deepak Capra selected as referee for gymnastics at Tokyo Olympics
- Deepak Capra becomes first Indian gymnast to be judged at Tokyo Olympics
- He is from Maharashtra.
- Served as 2010 Commonwealth Coach
- He was the first Indian to officiate at the 2014 Asian Games and the Youth Olympics
- Has refereed 20 matches including World Cup
- It has been announced that India will host the 2026 World Badminton Championships
- India handed over the responsibility of coordinating the Sudirman Cup in 2023 to China which is currently taking place in Finland due to the Corona environment.
Appointment of TNPSC members
- Muniyanathan Jothi Sivagnanam, Arulmati and Rajmariyasouza have been appointed as members of the Tamil Nadu Civil Servants Selection Committee (TNPSC).
- Their term of office is 6 years or up to 62 years
- It is noteworthy that IAS Uma Maheshwari has already been appointed as the new Secretary of DNPSC and IAS Kiran Kumar has been appointed as the Returning Officer.
A view of space
- First satellite: Sputnik-1 (Russia), October 4, 1957
- First period on the moon: Luna 2 (Russia) September 14, 1959
- The first man in space: Yuri Gagarin (Russia) April 12, 1961 Westock 1 spacecraft
- First astronaut: Valentina Tereskova (Russia) June, 1963 Vestok 6 spacecraft
- The first man to set foot on the moon: Neil Armstrong (USA). July 20, 1969
- International Space Station: The International Space Station, built in 2000 and completed in 2011, is the largest man-made structure. It orbits the earth 16 times a day
- Aryabhata- India’s first spacecraft, built by ISRO but paid for by Russia
- Chandrayaan-1 – Moon orbiting vessel. Sent in 2008
- Mangalyan – Mars orbiter. India was the first country to succeed in the first attempt sent in 2013
- In 2016, ISRO sent 20 spacecraft through a single launch pad
- In 2017, ISRO launched 104 spacecraft with a single missile, a world record
Kemlatha Vaklu has written the book “A Kashmiri Century: Portrait of a Society in Flux”
- This book is published by HarperCollins India.
Venkaiah Naidu published the book ‘Palleku Pattabhishekam’ on Rural India and Agriculture
- Vice President of India M. Venkaiah Naidu, former MP Yalamanjili published the book ‘Palleku Pattabhishekam’ written by Shivaji.
- This book is based on rural India and agriculture
Bastille Day or French National Day – July 14
- Bastille Day is celebrated on July 14 every year.
- This day marks the anniversary of the Bastille on July 14, 1789, a turning point in the French Revolution.
World Paper Bag Day – July 12
- This day is observed to spread awareness about the use of paper bags instead of plastic. Plastic takes many years to decompose, while paper bags can be cut and easily recycled.
- Theme of 2021: “Eliminate Plastic and Save the Earth”
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|