Daily Current Affairs 06th September 2022
Indian Army Chief Manoj Pande conferred with the honorary rank of Nepal Army General
- President of Nepal Bidya Devi Bhandari conferred the Honorary Rank of General of the Nepal Army to the Chief of the Army Staff of the Indian Army Gen. Manoj Pande.
- He was honoured at a special ceremony at the president’s residence “Shital Niwas” in Kathmandu.
- General pande went on a official visit for four days from 4th -8th of this month, this was his first visit of Nepal as the Chief of Army Staff.
- Chief of Army Staff’s visit to Nepal will be the opportunity to enhance the bilateral defence and strengthen the relationship of two countries.
Tripura has set up the India’s first Bio – villages
- Tripura became the first state in India to have Bio- Villages.
- 100 bio villages are aimed to be set up in the state Tripura by its Government.
- First bio village has been set up at Dasapara in Charilam constituency of Sepahijala district.
- This project helps in the development of solar – power agriculture equipment, energy – saving electrical devices, biogas and biofertilizer.
- The vital objective of this project is to promote green technology.
National Best Teacher Award Function 2022
- The Union Ministry of Education organized the National Teacher Award Ceremony at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi held on Monday.
- Dharmendra Pradhan – Union Education Minister and President Draupadi Murmu presided over the award ceremony for 45 teachers.
- On that occasion The President requested that teachers should teach subjects in the mother tongue at the National Teacher Award ceremony held in Delhi on Monday.
- The purpose of National Awards to Teachers is to celebrate the unique contribution of teachers in the country’s journey and to honour those teachers who through their commitment and industry have not only improved the quality of school education but also enriched the lives of their students.
National Best Teacher Award 2022 in Tamilnadu
- Ramanathapuram Keezhambal Panchayat Union Primary School teacher K. Ramachandran.
- Puducherry Mudaliar Pettai Government High School Teacher D. Aravindaraja
Bharat Biotech gets approval for Nasal Corona vaccine
- Today the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) has approved the intranasal Covid Vaccine.
- This intranasal Covid Vaccine primary immunization against corona, it can be used for the People aged 18+.
- This Vaccine was the world’s first intranasal Covid Vaccine introduced by the Bharat Biotech.
- This Vaccine would be the Big Boost to India to fight against Corona.
External debt of India raised by 8.2 Percentage to over USD 620 at the end of March 2022
- The 28th edition of the Status Report on India’s External debt 2021-2022 was released by the Finance Ministry’s Department of Economic Affairs.
- According to the report, last year India’s External debt was over 573 billion dollar.
- External debt of India has grew over by the 8.2 percentage to USD 620 in this year 2022.
- The External debt as a ratio to GDP was 19.9 per cent, while reserves to external debt ratio were 97.8 per cent.
Ministry of Finance
- Finance Minister: Smt Nirmala Sitharaman
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Formed: 29 October 1946
Mr.M.Duraisamy has appointed as the judge in charge of madras high court
- On February 10, 2022, Mr. Muneeswarnath Bhandari has been appointed as a judge of the Madras High Court and will retire on September 12.
- Followed by the retirement of Mr. Muneeswarnath Bhandari, Mr.M.Duraisamy has been appointed as the judge in charge of madras high court.
- From 1997 to 2000, he worked as a central government prosecutor.
- He has been appointed as a permanent judge of the High Court since 2011.
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank appoints new Managing Director
- Krishnan Sankara Subramanian was appointed as the new Managing Director following the expiry of the tenure of Mr. KV Ramamurthy as per the resolution passed by the Board of Directors of the Bank.
- He will hold the charge for the next three years as per the letter of approval from Reserve Bank of India.
- Krishnan served as the MD & CEO of Punjab & Sind Bank from September 4, 2020 to May 31, 2022.
- During His tenure there is a transformation of the Bank across digital, IT, risk, compliance, monitoring, recovery, business development, and HR.
- Krishnan was also the Executive Director of Canara Bank from April 1 2020 to September 3, 2020, before joining Punjab & Sind Bank.
- TMB bank Founded on 11 May 1921; 101 years ago.
- A Head quarter is at thoothukudi.
Divorce and Democracy: A History of Personal Law in Post-Independence India’ was launched
- The book Divorce and Democracy: A History of Personal Law in Post-Independence India’ was authored by Saumya Saxena.
- The Book is about the family law, religion and gender politics in India.
- This book defines the path of marriage and divoce law of Hindhu, Muslim and Christian communities in postcolonial India.
- This book is also demonstrates that the framework of the private-public divide, individual versus group rights and universal rights versus legal pluralism is insufficient in capturing the peculiarities of religious personal laws in India.
Indian Grandmaster Aravindh Chithambaram won Dubai Open chess Tournament
- Aravindh Chithambaram is an Indian 37th Grandmaster
- He won U19 Chess Championship at the age of 12.
- He won Indian Chess Championship twice.
- In 2022 Indian Grandmaster Aravindh Chithambaram won the 22nd Dubai Open chess Tournament.
- With the 7.5 point Grandmaster Aravindh Chithambaram wins the match.
Independence Day of Swaziland
- Swaziland is taken over and ruled by the British since1903.
- Sobhuza II led the Swaziland to independence.
- Swaziland gained its independence from Britain in 6 September 1968.
- Swaziland is the smallest country in Africa,which is about 6740 square miles.
- Capitals: Mbabane, Lobamba
- Present King: Mswati III
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|