DA Hike of central Government employees – This time will be 4%? The central government employees are going to get Dearness allowance (DA) hike once again. So far the Central Government employees are getting DA hike on 34% basis. Following this, it is said that government employees are likely to get 4% hike in dearness allowance. There are reports say that the announcement is likely to be made after the cabinet meeting to be held in August. If the dearness allowance hikes to be implemented, the total amount of DA will be 38%. This hike is made due to the increase in the AICPI index which determines the inflation rate.
Latest Central Govt Job Notification 2022
As such, the AICPI index for last May has raised this leads 4% hike in Dearness Allowance. Apart from this, if the AICPI numbers for the coming June rises further, there will be a lot of changes in the total amount of Dearness Allowance. Now the AICPI figures for June and July are likely to be released on July 31. Experts say that, in the month of June AICPI Index will reach 130 and dearness allowance will increase by 4%. If the Dearness Allowance will increase 4%, then the total amount of DA will reach 38%.
Increased Salary on the Way for the Central Employees – 7th Pay Commission Gives 4% Salary hike!!
This hike refers to the salary increment for the central government employees. If this notification is announced in the central cabinet meeting to be held in August, the details of the amount of dearness allowance and salary increase for government employees are given below. Now, Rs.56,900 is the basic salary of an employee the new dearness allowance (38%) will be Rs.21,622. Then, the increment in annual salary will be Rs.27,120. Likewise Rs 18,000 is the basic salary of an employee the new dearness allowance (38%) will be Rs.6840. Then, the increment in annual salary will be Rs.8640.
**To Join Job Update Whatsapp Group**
Latest Railway Job Notification 2022
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|