CUTN Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021 Out – Online Walk In Interview!!! Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Guest Faculty for filling up 1 vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central and state govt jobs can make the Registration by using Central University Of Tamil Nadu login on or before the last date.
The last date for the application is 27.05.2021. Other Details of Central University Of Tamil Nadu Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Who Can Apply, How to Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job seekers can grab this best opportunity for the best careers. Stay us for further updates.
Tamil Nadu Central University Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
Name of the post
|No. Of vacancy||
Last date for apply
CUTN Job role and Vacancies Details:
- CUTN currently recruiting for the post of Guest Faculty. Total of 1 vacancy available. Full details about posts and vacancies listed below.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and / or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
CUTN Guest Faculty Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have pass a Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Vocational subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Hindi conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in Hindi in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree).
CUTN Age Limit:
Superannuated teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.
CUTN Guest Faculty Salary Details:
Selected candidates shall be paid an Honorarium of Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month. The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.
CUTN Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post.
How to Apply For CUTN Recruitment 2021:
- Download the application form on this link
- Fill the application form
- Send the application form to the following email with all the necessary documents (like ID Proof, Address Proof, Education Proof).
- Email: email@example.com
The last date for the application is 27.05.2021.
They are allotted 1 vacancy for the post.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here. Refer above steps.