Current Affairs Quiz – November 29, 2019
Here we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2019. This Current Affairs Quiz will be useful to the candidates preparing for competitive exams like IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPSC, etc. It is very essential for the candidates to know about the Current Affairs for the UPSC, SSC, RRB & All state PSC’s Exams. Daily Current Affairs Quiz will help you to gain knowledge in the Current Affairs Section which aids you to get good scores in competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. In this page we have also given the Current Affairs Quiz Monthly Pdf. On this page you can study the Examsdaily’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz November 29 , 2019 with answers & explanations
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People is observed on which date?
- November 28
- November 30
- November 25
- November 27
- Saudi Arabia, UAE discussed to develop mega crude refinery in Which State?
- How many number of films screened in IFFI 2019?
- Which minister was addressed the 8th Foundation Day of Global Innovation and Technology Alliance?
- Prakash Javadekar
- Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Harsh Vardhan
- Piyush Goyal
- India and which financial organization signed a loan agreement to strengthen Power Connectivity in Tamil Nadu?
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- African Development Bank
- New Development Bank
- Where the first International Conference on “Landslides Risk Reduction and Resilience” held?
- New Delhi
- Where was 47th All India Police Science Congress held?
- Where a two-day Conference on Jal Shakti and Disaster Management is going to held?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Daman and Diu
- When will Indian Naval Academy hold its Passing out Parade (POP) for Autumn Term 2019?
- 28 November 2019
- 25 November 2019
- 30 November 2019
- 27 November 2019
- Who won gold in 21st Asian archery Championships?
- Atanu Das
- Dipa Karmakar
- Deepika Kumari
- How many members expert committee in sports ministry to review the Draft National Sports Code?
ANSWERS AND EXPLANATION
1) B) November 30
- The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People marks the adoption by the General Assembly of resolution 181 (II) on 29 November 1947, partitioning the mandate for Palestine into two States. The Day provides an opportunity for the international community to focus its attention on the fact that the question of Palestine remains unresolved.
2) A) Maharashtra
- Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have discussed to develop the planned mega crude refinery in Maharashtra at an initial cost of 70 billion US Dollars. It will have a capacity of 1.2 million barrels per day integrated with a modern petrochemical complex.
3) D) 300
- The Golden Jubilee Edition of International Film Festival of India, IFFI, culminated in Goa. The festival saw screening of 300 films of various languages from India and abroad for delegates from different parts of the world.
4) C) Dr Harsh Vardhan
- The 8th Foundation Day of Global Innovation and Technology Alliance (GITA) (PPP between Department of Science & Technology (DST) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)) was addressed by the Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare, Science & Technology and Earth Sciences, Dr. Harsh Vardhan. The Minister recognized and felicitated the exceptional performance of GITA project in contributing towards enhancing the country’s innovation ecosystem. The theme of the event was ‘Making India Future Ready’.
5) B) Asian Development Bank
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $451 million loan to strengthen power connectivity between the southern and northern parts of the Chennai–Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor (CKIC), which is part of the East Coast Economic Corridor (ECEC), in Tamil Nadu. ADB is the lead partner of the Government of India for developing ECEC.
6) A) New Delhi
- Minister of State for Home Affairs, G Kishan Reddy inaugurated the 1st International Conference on “Landslides Risk Reduction and Resilience” in New Delhi. While addressing the Conference, Mr Reddy called for developing technology to anticipate disasters like landslides and develop infrastructure to quickly respond to minimise the damage.
7) C) Lucknow
- Home Minister Amit Shah will be reaching Lucknow to address the valedictory session of 47th All India Police science congress. The 2-day event was inaugurated by Lieutenant Governor of Puducheri and retired IPS officer Kiran Bedi.
8) A) Jammu and Kashmir
- A two day Conference is to be held on November 30-December 1, 2019 at Jammu. ‘Sahyog Sankalp’ Resolution to be adopted in the Valedictory Session. The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in collaboration with Governments of Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir is organizing a two-day Conference on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ with focus on Jal Shakti and Disaster Management.
9) C) 30 November 2019
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala will hold its Passing out Parade (POP) for Autumn Term 2019 on Saturday, 30 November 2019. Trainees comprising Midshipmen and Cadets of 97th Indian Naval Academy Course (B.Tech), 97th Indian Naval Academy Course (M.Sc), 28th Naval Orientation Course (Extended), 29th Naval Orientation Course (Regular) and 29th Naval Orientation Course (Coast Guard), will pass out as Officers on successful completion of their training. Six trainees of various friendly foreign nations will also pass out this term.
10) D) Deepika Kumari
- Indian archers Deepika Kumari won gold while Ankita Bhakat bagged silver medal in the women’s individual recurve event of the 21st Asian Championships in Bangkok. Deepika defeated Ankita 6-0 in the one-sided final.The duo had earlier secured an individual Olympic quota for the country by storming into the semifinals of the event.
11) D) 13
- Sports Ministry has constituted a 13-member expert committee to review the Draft National Sports Code. The expert committee will be headed by former Supreme Court judge Justice Mukundakam Sharma. Former sports persons Gagan Narang, Bhaichung Bhutia, Anju Bobby George and national badminton coach Pulella Gopichand are part of the panel. Boxing Federation president Ajay Singh, Kho Kho Federation president Sudhanshu Mittal, Athletics Federation president Adille Sumariwala and Weightlifting Federation president B P Baishya have been included in the committee.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|